Thirty

alright angels, I'm back. sorry for ditching y'all. I had a lot going on w school, work and my ex boyfriend. Just got out of a relationship and it literally fucked me up so bad:( it still fucks me up.
***

When I was sixteen, I snuck a boy into my bedroom. Now here's the funny thing, normally it wouldn't have mattered because my mom was my mom and she wouldn't have cared enough to notice. The thing is that I was spending that summer week with my dad, and unlike my mother, he cared and he noticed. I snuck the cute nineteen year old Daniel, my boyfriend at that time through the window. Only I Lilith could make boys go crazy enough to climb up a two story balcony window. We had sex, really hot steamy sex. I remember his body was hot and sticky under the bed sheets. I found his black curly hair even through the darkness that spread through my room. It was way past midnight and my dad would have grown suspicious if I were to have the lights on. It didn't matter, it was much more fun that way. Bumping into each other in the dark, feeling each other. Kissing in the dark, knowing who you were kissing, how they looked without having to see because their image was engraved in your mind. Having their soft breaths surprise you in the dark as they planted a soft kiss on your scorching hot skin. I was a wild girl. Always had been. This was the little memory flooding through my mind as I sat tied down to a chair, bleeding profoundly from my nose. Wild girls always got hurt.

I closed my eyes, my wet lashes feeling cool on skin. This was my life. It hurt so much. I had a small little hope deep down, that my parents would get back together. I lived in an illusion and when it took forever to come true I lost myself and looked for the attention somewhere else. I wanted to be loved. So very badly. For someone to acknowledge my existence, to want them to want me. And I used sex to get that.

And realizing that this very moment right now hurt so much. I had lived my life so very wrong. And when I bumped into that man, it was different. He looked at me different. But things never meant to go right for me. And even though I had to walk away, it was the most beautiful thing ever.

I looked up from the floor,"Can we talk about this, first? You have this all wrong-"

A hand flew across my check and my blood cut through the air in a dash splattering on to the floor.

"Don't talk unless I tell you can, I'll gag you." He warned as he took a step back and through his head back taking in a deep breath before opening his eyes and setting them deep and stern on me.

"You're probably wondering what the hell is going on.." He murmured as he turned on his heel and walked over to the desk in the back wall. The way he spoke, it was different from the cool and collected voice he had used before. Before my eyes the passionate detective man shattered and morphed into a cunning, blood curling man. 

" You see Lilith, you're..." he looked up at me, his brown eyes full and about shattered with tension. blood red veins sprawled thought out the whites of his eyes. his skin tight like a drum,"boyfriend" he said with clenched teeth and gulped then turned and slammed his hands on the counter in the back of the room. "You're fucking boyfriend has always thought hes better than me-NO! than everyone!" he turned around his eyes mad and crazed. no sanity in them as he held his hands up in agitation looking at nothing, but everything at the same time.  "He walks around, acting like hes untouchable, like he owns this world. The day he decided to follow up in this line of work as his family, he challenged me. He challenged the law.  No crime goes unpunished.  And this time, this time for sure i'll get him. I don't care if I have to bring judgment down on him with my own two hands, he is guilty and he will pay. " His voice was ghostly and raspy by the end of his words. His chest heaved up and down rapidly, and his eyes darted from place to place as he gathered his composure. The loud breathing stopped and he was back to his composed self in a matter of seconds after slicking his hair back with both hands and focusing his full attention on me. "He had his men kill my mentor Lilith. two years ago, he was on the verge of locking them up, we had managed to infiltrate successfully. Well he did, he was wearing a wire and when we finally managed to catch something good he was killed as  I watched from the shadows. Anyways, my mentor died a meaningless death because in the end Kingsley had all his lawyers and underlings help him avoid prosecution. The law doesn't even know his fucking face! But I do. How could I not? It's carved into my mind and every time I close my eyes, I see it."

"This was his." He said and held a glimmering batch in the dim light then slid it back into his pocket, " my mentors." He sneered the words in anger and hurt, so much hate in his eyes. I could sense it and even tied up there I could sympathize with him. He was hurting so bad. Just like I had hurt over Nate. But still, I didn't need to be dragged into this. He was going about it the wrong way. Yet, was I okay with having scarlet and Alex running around free after they killed my best friend. Did I want them dead too? I closed my eyes, the reality was that I did. And then a bigger truth sunk in; this was Cam's work. This is what he in his line a work. I was lucky I got out when I could. There was so much wrong with him, and I had ignored it all because I had lost myself in the honey moon look that whirled in his blue eyes. This is the type of thing that happened
And even though I tried to escape him, even when I didn't talk to him anymore, I still somehow got caught up in his evil.

"Look dude, I don't even talk to him-" i didn't get to finish my sentence because then the shit was knocked out of me. I felt my eyes roll back and I fought the urge to pass out.  My face stung, mainly my jaw. "Ouch! Wtf! That was so uncalled for-" another one came my way, his hands were heavy. So heavy on my skin. This one did it. I felt a fog wash over me. It tried to drag me into unconsciousness but I needed to stay awake.

Don't  let yourself fade into that oblivion from which you won't return Lilith.

"You lied to me." I heard him say. It wasn't as loud as before, it was like he was speaking from afar. I think I was losing it. Holy fuck. My vision blurred and I felt cold metallic reek from under my nose and down the side of my lip.

"About...?"I meekly whispered, my eyes hovered over my lap and swung from his legs to the wooden floor and back to his legs. My vision flickered with snapshots of pitch black.

"You said you didn't know him. That you were involved with Alex."I dropped my glare to my lap, but then I felt cool fingers on my chin. He tilted my head back and met my gaze,"You lied to me Lilith. Because the truth is that," his eyes grew dark, a passionate deep brown," you're in love with Cameron Kingsley. Not Alex."

He knew.

*** I'm so sad:/ anyways, sorry for the late chapter. I'm working on the next one as soon as this is published! I'm back on track I promise!

Comment, vote, fan ♥️

Instagram: @ sandilruiz
Snapchat: @ sandybuttcheek1
Twitter : @Ruiz15sandy

Thank you. Much love♥️