Chapter sixteen.

"Yes." he said and i looked at him.

"If only you knew." i said and got up and left. I grabbed a bag and put all of my things into it.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked me.

"Somewhere away from you." i said and a tear rolled down my eyes. 

"Why?" he asked me i shook my head and looked at him.

"Did Harry tell you?" i asked him. "i want you to know that the only reason i never told you was because i did not want to hurt you and Harry's friend ship but no he had to go and ruin one of the best things in my life right now. Just leave me alone and i will get out of your life." i said leaving the tour bus. 

"Where are you going?" he asked me. i just ran until i lost him. My phone started ringing. i turned it off not caring to see who it was. i walked to the nearest park and took my phone out of my pocket and turned it back on. i called my friend. 

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hi Johana." i said. "Can you come pick me up?" i asked her.

"Yeah where are you?" she asked me and i told her where i was.

"I will be there in five." she said and hung up. I got on twitter and saw Luke's Post:

Look if you see Olivia please let me know. I miss her and i am worried about her and i dont know where she went. Please let me know.

i looked at the comments: 

@SammanthaStyles

What happened Luke?

@MaddyHoran

What happened.

@MercadiesHemmings

I never cared about her anyway.

i shook my head when i heard a honk. i looked and saw Johana. i got into the car. 

"What happened?" she asked me. I told her about me dating Luke and what had happened.

"Well then forget them... but i love Niall." she said and i laughed. 

"you can keep loving Niall." i said.

"Yay!"

"Why are you so weird?" i asked her.

"Oh you love me." she said and i laughed and looked at my phone. 

L~Babe where are you? please come home. 

L~Please look i am sorry

M~ Please come back we are all worried. Harry is looking for you and Luke has been crying for hours. Please. If not for him for me please.

Li~please come back. 

then my phone started ringing and it was Luke. 

"Are you going to answer that?" she asked me and i shook my head. She took it out of my head and answered it and pulled over. 

"What do you want speak fast." she said and i laughed.

She put it on speaker.

"i need to talk to Olivia." he said.

"Well she is asleep." she said.

"Well then tell her that i love her and i want her to come back. Harry is going to get himself killed looking for her and i am heading out now. I wont stop looking until i find her and make it clear that i love her." Luke said. 

"Luke who are you talking to?" We heard an Irish accent say. 

"NIALL!!!!" she squealed. 

"Who said that. it was not Olivia." he said.

"No it is her friend." Luke said and i started crying. 

"Look just maybe you should not have blamed her for not telling you because she was trying to keep the friendship going so that you will always know the Harry Styles." she said and Luke laughed. 

"Luke who are you talking to?" i heard Harry ask.

"Olivia's friend." Luke said. 

"Well about Olivia i found her Ipod." Harry said. "Do we know that she is safe?" he asked.

"Yeah. As far as i know." Luke said and then the phone called ended. 

"Maybe i shouldn't have left." i said and she looked at me and smiled. 

"I just i don't know maybe you did the right thing." she said as we pulled up to her house. 

We got out of the car and walked inside. Who knows maybe i made a mistake. i don't know. i just feel like whatever i do and wherever i go i hurt people around me. Maybe i don't belong on the earth...

maybe i dont know where i belong.

Johana walked into my room and she had her guitar and she started playing a song i knew all to well.... Black Veil Brides Merchants Daughter.

"do you know what i got for us?" she asked me.

"What?" i asked.

"Well i dont really want to go but i got you and whoever tickets to go see Black Veil Brides in concert." she said and i hugged her.

"Thank you." i said and i grabbed her guitar and started playing the chords to Fallen Angels. We sang along.

i sat on the bed and looked out the window as i saw cars passing by. i smiled. I dont know why i just sat there and i smiled.

"What are you looking at?" she asked me and i shook my head.

"I really dont know." i said and she laughed at me. 

"Well maybe we should just get some sleep." she said and left me in the guest room.

(Johana's P.O.V)

i walked down and i had full intention to call them back and tell her where she is and that is what i did.

"Hello?" Niall asked. Oh my it is Niall Horan. I took a deep breath.

"Can you put Luke on the phone?" i asked trying to sound okay.

"Yeah." he said and i heard movement.

"Hello?" i heard him ask. 

"Do you want to know where she is?" i asked and i heard him mumble something. "Sorry i couldnt understand that." i said.

"Yes." he said. i gave him the address and he thanked me. 

I went into my room and looked out the window. There was a chance that i was going to meet the one and only Niall Horan. 

(Olivia's P.O.V)

i was on the bed and thinking about well... Luke. I fell really hard for him and then this happened. I hurt him and he hurt me and i just dont know what to do.  should i appologize or not. 

I watched something hit the window and then another.. what is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so i know that you want to know what happens and i am not ready to tell you. I want to know who is she better with..

A) Harry

b) Luke

or should she date someone like...

C)Liam

D) Michael

i want to know. 

i want to thank you all for reading it and i am sorry for not updating. i am at a loss for ideas so can you please tell me what you think should happen? i also what to know if you think that something should happen that makes her really upset or should she get hurt please comment! <3 u! _Hemmings_Styles19 XX