Chapter fourteen || If you knew.

I just want to know your opinions do you think that i should stop writing this. i don't know what to write anymore and if you want me to continue to write please leave a comment below and if you have some kind of idea please comment them. I don't have any ideas and i don't have inspiration other than what happens in this chapter. I want to know your opinion if you want me to continue to write and if you don't.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

(Olivia's P.O.V)

"Can i kiss you?" Luke asked me again and i smiled and he kissed me again.

"i love you he said and i smiled at him. 

"What do you think about staying in my hotel room tonight?" he asked me and i smiled and nodded.

"Guys we are still on camera." Michael said and looked at us and shook his head. "They need to stop." he said and we laughed at them. "Hey look someone wan- EW!" Michael said covering his eyes and running out of the room while i fell over laughing my head off. I looked at Luke who was no longer laughing at Michael but was laughing at me on the ground.

"Well then that was awkward." Calum says looking at me. "Olivia there are questions for you." he said pulling me over to him and i laughed at him. 

"Well maybe i don't want to answer them." i said.

Ashton stood up and ran over to me grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the couch they were sitting on. 

"Now answer the questions, read them and then answer them." Calum said.

"What is my name, my names is Olivia." i said "How old are you? i am seventeen. where are you from? Sydney, Australia. How did you meet Luke? At a concert. What other bands do you like? I like Black Veil Brides, One Direction, 5SOS of course, Sleeping with Sirens, and many others. Oh i forgot to tell you all that i wanted to say that i know that the fans work really hard and i wanted to say that you are doing an amazing job and i think that all the fans of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer should be payed for all of the amazing things that you do for these nine boys." i said one more comment came in that i saw and i smiled as i read it. "Who is my favorite boy from each group? Well clearly my favorite from 5 Seconds of Summer is Luke and my favorite member of One Direction is.... Ashton drum roll please!" i said as he started doing a drum roll. "Harry Styles, yes i am a harry girl." i said and walked out the door as more comments came into the comments section and then i walked out of the room leaving Calum and Ashton in front of the camera. Hopefully they would be okay in front of a camera alone.

"Luke." i said and i found him and he kissed me and i laughed at him as he did.

"What is so funny?" he asked and he pouted... i laughed even harder as i fell over. I fell on top of Luke and we both started laughing.

He helped me up and we walked away over to the room that the others were in.

"Why do you have a horse on your head?" Luke asked Calum.

"That is scary and i will walk this way now." i said walking out the door.

 i walked passed Harry and he smiled and backed me up against the wall.

"Harry what are you doing?" i asked him.

"I have never noticed how beautiful you are Olivia. I know you have a boyfriend but cant you just forget about him?" he asked me and i pushed him away. His breath smelled like he had been drinking the funny part was that there was now drinks anywhere in this place and we both know he did not leave the arena.

"What the...." i said walking away and into the 5sos tour bus and i sat in the back where i then saw Harry walk into it.

"You do not tell anyone about what just happened you here." he said and he walked out. i just watched them walk out the door.

Luke walked in and saw me sitting on the couch and i smiled at him. What the heck just happened...