Chapter nineteen: Johanna and Niall

Johana's P.O.V

Niall was actually standing in front of me. OMG. He smiled and walked over to me. 

"Hi." he said in his most amazing accent ever.

"Hey." i said and i looked at him. He was smiling the most amazing smile. He was so cute.

"You are so pretty." he said and i blushed and covered my face. "Don't hide your face that is a really bad thing to do, cover up something so beautiful." he said and i blushed even harder. I looked at Olivia but she was in a conversation with Luke. 

"i was wondering." Niall said. "maybe can i like have your phone number." he asked and i looked at him. I nodded. We exchanged phone numbers and i smiled as he put his arm on my shoulder. We walked into the lounge room in the bus. WOW. this bus was huge. I looked at Niall who was already engaged in the soccer game that was on tv. I looked at Olivia who smiled at me and sat next to me on the couch. 

"So..." she said and i looked at her.

"i got his number." i said and she freaked out a little. Niall looked at us and laughed.

"Are we going to the party or not?" Olivia asked and ran into the bathroom to change?

"Yes. We should all get dressed." Liam said and i looked around. I was in the same room as One Direction. This is amazing. Olivia walked out in a black dress that had a purple belt and she had her make up and hair done. I walked in and she handed me a purple dress that had a black bow and she gave me black heels. She was wearing purple heels. This should be fun. 

~in the car~

i was sitting between Niall and Olivia.

"You should like date him." she whispered and i laughed.

Niall kissed my cheek and i blushed.

"You are so pretty." he whispered and i looked at him.

We pulled up. We got out and the music was already loud and we were standing by the door. We walked inside. Niall ran off. I followed him

"Are you sure you can handle him?" Liam asked.

"Daddy Direction i am sure i got this." i said and he laughed and walked away. I saw Luke and Olivia dancing around and i laughed as someone grabbed my waist and turned me around.

"HI." Niall said.

"hey." i said.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked me and i nodded. Just then a slow song came on and all of the boys were on the dance floor.

I put my head on Niall's chest and smiled when he held me even tighter. 

"i have something to ask you." he said.

"What?" i asked.

"I was wondering...."

"What Niall?" i asked again.

"if you..." he said and he ran off. I looked at Olivia who walked over to me.

"Give him time. i know what he wants he is just being Niall." she said and walked back over to Luke. I walked over to get a drink. I got a coke and sat on one of the stools. Why did he just run off like that? i don't know but now i want to know what he was going to ask me. I just i don't know...  I felt someone grab my waist again and a head on my shoulder.

"Are you going to tell me what you wanted to ask?" i asked him and he nodded.

"I was wondering if you would do me the honor of becoming my um... girlfriend?" he asked i smiled.

"Yes Niall."

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~

ok so there you have it. Johana and Niall Luke and Olivia. so if you want a part as one of the boys gfs(not Liam or Louis or Zayn) just let me know and i can make that happen. Comment your name... or what you want your name to be... boy.... what you want your age to be and hair color and eye color ok thanks bye!