Chapter Four

I dropped my phone and Luke looked at me and so did everyone else.

Luke and Harry walked over to me and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked

"um... yeah I just...." I said and I just walked out from being backstage. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. A tear rolled down my cheek and I knew that Keaton never really cared he never, NEVER spent any time with me. Now I was completely balling. it was embarrassing.

I heard someone walk into the bathroom and knew that it was one of the boys.

I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder. I turned around. Luke and Harry.

"You okay?" Luke asked

I nodded.

"no, no your not we can tell, can you tell us what's wrong?" Harry asked

"um... my boyfriend broke up with me. I mean I saw it coming but it still hurts." I said

"Any one stu-, dumb enough to break up with a beautiful girl like you is the dumbest person on the earth." Harry said

"You are a beautiful girl Olivia. No one can be lucky enough to have you. And the one person that is lucky enough to get you will and will always be happy." Luke said with a smile

these two boys are the only ones who could make me smile when I am upset, my brother did once.

"He wasn't actually my boyfriend I guess, he never kissed me and we never actually went on a date we were just a couple in school that everyone thought was dating and he used to care. So I have never had a boyfriend." I said knowing that what I just told them was actually what happened.

"Well you deserve better." Luke said and Harry said.

I smiled at them.

"Why don't you come with us?" Harry asked 

i nodded and walked with them out of the girls bathroom.

We walked over to the other boys and Niall hugged me, i smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Well i think that it is time to go to NANDO'S!!!!!!" Niall said screaming that last part.

i laughed at him.

*At dinner*

Me and Luke drove together in my car along with Harry, well my rented car, my car was in Australia. so i guess it wasn't my car, was it?

We sat down at a table and Niall ordered like everything litteraly. it got there just in time because Niall was starting to get 'more' hungry. But isnt Niall always hungry? i don't know about Niall.

We all ate and we were talking and Louis was texting his girlfriend Eleanor. i smiled as he looked up.

"What?" he asked 

"Nothing." i said

So we sat there for another hour or so. We were just about to leave when it hit me. I would probobly never see these boys again. 

*Luke's P.O.V*

I watched as we were about to leave and Olivia's face went from a smile to like a frown and that bothered me. And i think i know why, because i am thinking the same thing. I would probobly never see her again. i mean we could text couldnt we? sure.

Tomorrow in the morining we will be leaving and i dont think that i could do that.

*Harry's P.O.V*

the day ended so fast and we leave tomorrow morning to another part of England, we could see her again couldnt we? i mean we are coming back arnt we? i mean we live here and 5SOS could come back with us after our shows in Australia. Wait she dosent live here though she lives in Sydney so we could definitly see her again. Me and Luke could give her tickets and they could be V.I,P tickets and we would see her again. i went over to Luke and pulled him aside.

"Luke we could give her tickets before we leave in the moring, we could give her V.I.P tickets for our show in Sydney." i said 

"Thats a great idea Harry!!" Luke said "We should take her home in the morining though shouldnt we?" 

"Yeah but she could stay at the Hotel with us." i said "We could even get her and extra room! Unless she wants to stay in a room with one of us, or we both could share a room with her?!" i said kind of more of a question then a statement.

Luke nodded and i smiled and we walked back over to Olivia.

*Olivia's P.O.V*

we walked back out to the cars and Luke got into my car and Harry got into the front because Luke sat in front when we drove here.

"Harry do you want to drive?" i asked

"Yes, i would love to." Harry said as he switched me spots.

*On the drive home*

"Olivia do you want to stay at a hotel with us for the night?" ....