Chapter thirteen

So this chapter is going to be different.

______________________________________________________________________

i looked at Luke in shock. i did not know what to say to him. He is determined to let people know who his girlfriend is. i looked at him and smiled.

"really Luke like a thousand people just saw that." Calum said "That was nasty."

"You would do the same thing." Ashton told him.

"Yeah i would." he said and we all laughed.

"Oh look questions!" Michael said excitedly.

"Okay first one." Luke said. "How did you and and your girlfriend meet?" he said.

"Well first my name is Olivia." i said "we met at a concert." i told the camera "At their concert well them and One Direction."

"Okay next question." Michael said "Would you give a shout out to me?" he said "SHOUT OUT TO MARTINA!" Michael screamed.

"Michael that is my ear." i said and he laughed at me.

"Could you do a cover of 21 Guns by Green day?" Luke said and i nodded. Luke grabbed his guitar and so did Michael and they started playing and sining.

]"There you go." Luke said.

"Do you want to do another tour of your own?" Michael asked.

"Yes we do want to do another tour that is us and maybe an opening band soon. Well after this tour ends." Ashton said.

"Can you guess the song stuck in my head? it is one of your songs." Calum read off of his phone.

"Heartbreak girl?" Michael asked "Ok just like the question if we say it.

"Green Light?"

"Try Hard?"

"Voodoo Doll!" i said and she liked it. "Yay i guessed it!" i said and they laughed at me.

"This is the most you have ever talked to any of us." Luke said and i laughed at him. i guess it was true though.

"Can you ask your girlfriend Luke to sing Voodoo doll for us?" Luke said "Well Olivia do you want to?" He asked and i nodded. and i started singing:

"Won't you please stop loving me to death?"

i sang. They all just looked at me and i smiled. "What?" i asked.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have an amazing voice?" Michael asked and i shook my head. "Well you can really sing. I think that was absolutly amazing and maybe you could come to the recording studio one day with us and that will be amazing. Dont you think so Luke?" he aksed him and i looked at Luke.

He nodded.

We sang another song and they smiled as i took a solo in the song. 

"You are so amazing Oliva." Cal said and i looked at him.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" i asked because you are.

i looked in the camera. 

I am not that good of a singer and everyone is making a big deal out of it and i dont understand why. I suck at singing and i dont know why they are saying so.

"I am really not a good singer." i said and comments went crazy.

"See we told you." Luke said and i smiled.

"Shut up." i said and he smiled.

"Last question. can i kiss you?" 

_______________________________________________

ok so another short chapter i wanted to say sorry for that and i hope the next chapter will be longer. I hope you are liking the story and if so will you please comment and let me know and if you want a follow also comment and i will let you know.