Chapter twenty-two

"Olivia don't worry about it we will protect you." Luke said and hugged me and pulled me closer to him.

"ok." i said. 

"How is your leg?" he asked.

"Fine." i said and he smiled at me. 

"I am glad that you are okay. Not great but good." he said and i looked at him and he smiled at me. 

we pulled up to where they were going to play tonight and i looked at it. it looked pretty big. 

We walked inside and saw that Paul was waiting.

"I am going to go talk to him about what happened." he said and looked at me and Luke. We both walked into the dressing room. 

"hey." they said.

"hi." i said and they looked at me. Michael walked up to me. Luke walked out and walked over to Liam.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded.

"No your not." he said. 

"How do you know?" i asked. 

"You just don't seem like yourself right now." he said. 

i sat down on the couch. Liam walked in. Luke walked over to me.

"So what needs to happen i-" Liam started but was cut off by Michael

"What happened? what is going on?" he asked. 

"She has basically got a death threat and we a positive the girl will go through with whatever she is planning." Liam said and Michael's eyes widened with the rest of the boys. The rest of the One Direction boys walked in. 

"Someone needs to stay with Olivia at all times." Liam said. 

"Well the girls are coming." Zayn said. "Perrie, Sophia, and Eleanor." he said and "Michael's girl, Jannah." he said and i looked at them.. none of them seemed really happy. "i will text Perrie and let her know what is going on. 

"Boys you are on in ten." Paul said.

"Look Olivia you need to stay with the One Direction boys, use the bathroom in their dressing room and keep one of them next to you at all times okay?" he asked and i nodded. "OK, i love you, penguin." he said.

"Penguin?" i asked.

"I am going to call you penguin." he said.

"Okay Love you too Lukey." i said and they left. Louis and Liam sat next to me and so did the rest of the boys. 

My phone buzzed and i looked at it.

@MaryStyles

you will regret having the boys go on tonight... watch your back. I will be there front row, just be ready.

i looked at it and looked down and put my phone in my pocket as i started to hear the music play and the girls walked in. I felt someone reach into my pocket. I turned to see Harry. He looked at the phone and he looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" he asked me. 

"I don't know." i said and he looked at me and put his phone into his pocket. 

"i am going to go watch the boys on stage." i said and walked away.

I felt someone grab my arm and saw Eleanor. i looked at her and smiled.

"Are you okay?" she asked and i shook my head.

"i know what happened." she said as we walked up and i saw Luke on stage and he saw me and looked at the crowed.

"He doesn't want to let them know that you are here." she said and i nodded. i saw a girl in the girl from twitter look at me and i looked at Luke and looked back and she was gone.  I saw the lights flicker. Weird. The lights on the stage and everywhere else went out. 

"Olivia?!" a familiar voice say. Luke. I looked around and was pulled out of the building into a alley by the venue. her. She had a knife. I looked at her.

"What do you want?" i asked her. 

"Nothing." She said grabbing me and pulling me deeper into the alley where there was no light. I felt a sudden pain in my stomach and collapsed on the floor. i could see the girls shadow and i looked at her.

"Please i didn't do anything to you." i said and she just laughed. I could see that the door from the venue was open and the lights were on again. I looked at the girl she grabbed my arm and ran the blade down my harm. I screamed. She looked at me and covered my mouth. She got up and kicked me in the ribs and pulled me up by my hair. I saw her and she shoved my against the wall and i hit my head. 

"I don't know, i just don't know what to do next she said bringing the blade to my cheek and making a small cut. I whimpered. and she just laughed. She put the blade in her pocket and punched me in the stomach and pushed me onto the floor and started kicking me again. 

Luke's P.O.V

we heard a scream and i looked at the boys. I put my guitar down and ran off the stage. 

"Where is Olivia?" i asked Liam.

"I thought she was with you." he said.

"No after the black out i thought she came back here and then -" i said and we heard another scream. I looked at Liam.

"Um we are having some difficulties right now and we will be right back." Michael said and all the boys came off the stage. I could hear the crowed start to boo as they walked off. I looked at them.

"I was with her and then after the black out she was gone." El said. "This is my fault she is probably hurt and i am the one that let her out of my sight." she said and Louis hugged her.

"No this is not your fault." I said. "Liam go get Paul, i am going to look for her." i said and walked out of the building as another scream filled my hears. my heart started to race and i knew that was Olivia i don't know what to do. I ran over to the edge of the building by the street lamp and i didn't see anyone.

Olivia's P.O.V

i could see someones shadow as the girl kicked me in the ribs again and she looked at me and kicked me in the face and i screamed causing the shadow to turn around and look into the alley as the girl looked at me and covered my mouth, i could feel my cheek start to bruise. We saw two more people come out and come down the alley. 

"Let her go." i heard a voice say. Luke.

I saw Paul walk up and grab the girl as a cop car pulled up and they put her in it. Luke looked at me and Liam and Harry were with him. I looked at him and he just picked me up bridal style and walked into the building. He put me on the couch in their dressing room and shut the door so that it was the three of us. 

"Olivia." Luke said. as he looked at me. He started to wipe the blood off of my face and Liam left and came back with a first aid kit. He handed it to Luke. Paul walked in and grabbed the two One Direction boys and told them it was time to go.

I heard the music start and the crowed start to cheer. 

"What did she do?" he asked and i showed him my arm. He looked in the kit and grabbed a wrap and cleaned the cut and wrapped it up. I looked at him. "What else." he said. I closed my eyes and he lifted up my shirt so that he could see my ribs and he looked at me.

"i am so sorry." he said and i started to cry and he hugged me.

"I was so scared that i lost you, Penguin." he said and i let out a small laugh.

"i never thought i would see you again." i said.

"i will never ever let you go." he said.