Chapter twenty-six

I looked at the boys and walked out to the dance floor where i found Harry.

"Hey." i said.

"Hi." he said.

"Whats up?" i asked.

"Wanna dance?" he asked and i nodded and smiled at him and he started dancing. 

"Don't ever do that again." i said and he laughed.

"Why?" he asked.

"You cant dance." i said and he pouted and i walked away.

i walked over to Luke.

"Luke i want to go." i said and he looked at me.

"Why?" he asked me.

"I just want to go." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Stop being like that." i said and he laughed. i smiled.

He smiled.

"Actually i am going to go get some air." i said walking out. I heard footsteps behind me. I sat on the bench. I took out my phone and called my brother.

"Hey." i said.

"hey." he said "How are you?" 

"Fine." i said "What about you?" i asked.

"Look, i am fine and you are lying. What is wrong?" he asked.

"i am at a party and i want to leave but Luke doesn't want to and i wont force him." i said. I felt someone sit next to me. 

"Ok. just be careful." he said.

"Don't worry." he said.

"Can you come to the next concert i want to see you." i said.

"Maybe." he said.

"yay." i said he laughed.

"i don't know what i am supposed to do." he said.

"What do you mean?" he asked me.

"I don't know if it should go in or not." i said. Someones had covered my mouth and i screamed and dropped my phone, I was pulled into a dark room.

"You might regret wearing a white dress." someone said.

"Who are you?" i asked. I asked trying to stay calm.

"Someone you know." she said.

"Paris?" i asked. 

"Yes." there is one more person though." she said.

"I don't know." i said and there was a pain in my side. I whimpered and looked at her.

"What about your cousin." the guy said and stepped in front of me reveling my cousin Anthony.

"Why are you doing this?" i asked. 

He didn't answer he just took out a knife and stabbed it into the wall next to my side. I slid down the wall. 

He kicked me in the ribs and i screamed.

"Why?" i asked and he looked at me and kicked me again.

"Call your boyfriend." he said handing me his phone and called him. 

it rang a couple times before he finally answered.

"Hello?" he asked.

"hi." i said.

"Where are you?" he asked. 

"Outside." i said. 

He pulled me up by my hair and i screamed. 

"Olivia!" Luke said into the phone and he though me on the floor. I started crying as he kicked me in the nose. 

I screamed and covered my mouth. My lip was bleeding and so was my nose. 

"Olivia answer me." he said 

"pick up the phone." Antony mouthed and i did.

He pointed the gun at me. 

"Break up with him." he said. i shook my head and he put his finger on the trigger.

"Luke. I am breaking up with you." i said.

"W-what?" he asked.

"I am sorry bye." i said and hung up. I started crying. He put the gun back into his pocket. 

The phone started ringing and Anthony broke it and pulled me up and we walked over to his house.

"Why are you doing this?" i asked.

He just walked out and locked the door.

Luke's P.O.V

"guys... something is wrong with Olivia." i said and they looked at me as i walked out of the party. i saw her phone on the floor this wasn't right. I looked at it and saw her head band across the street in the door way of a house. I walked over. 

"Luke!" Harry and Michael called.

"Look  Olivia is in trouble and i need to find her." i said walking toward the builiding.

Olivia's P.O.V

He came into the room and pushed me to the ground. I whimpered. He pinned me up by my neck and i pulled at his hands as it got harder to breath. 

"P-p-." i tried to say but i couldn't breath. 

He slapped me. He put me on the ground and pushed me and did everything in his power to hurt me. He kicked me in the head in the ribs and punched me. it felt like it went on  for what felt like hours but was only just minutes.

He unwrapped my arm and took the stitches out slowly making it bleed again. i screamed. 

"Please stop." i said and he pulled something out.

I started crying as i saw the gun he pointed it at my leg and i started crying and he looked at me.

"Stand up." he said and i did as i felt the pain rush through me from all the kicking that he had done to my ribs and head. He pointed the gun at my lower leg and i covered my face as i heard the gun go off and i collapsed. I hit my head on the floor as pain from my leg rushed though my body and i started crying. He left after throwing a match outside the door and running out. I got up and tried to walk but failed i crawled out of the room and fell as i reached the stairs as Paris looked at me and kicked me in the head. She slammed me into the wall and my head started pounding. 

"You tell no one about this got it?" she asked and i nodded and she slammed me into the wall one more time. i whimpered as the flames got bigger and everything seemed to get darker i started to try to walk away as it got hard to breath and i took another breath before everything went black.

Luke's P.O.V

i walked into the building and i heard screaming as i saw flames. I walked in and heard the ambulance. I was pushed out of the way as firemen rushed in. I saw them pull someone out and put her on the stretcher and i looked at her.  Barely awake, it looked as if she was having trouble breathing and she was covered in blood. I looked at her and saw her eyes before they fully closed.

it was...

.Olivia.