Chapter eleven

We got onto the plane and it was a private plane, it didn't surprise me that it was thought. I just I have never been on a private plane so this was new. We were going to Scotland. This will be all new to me the only two places I have ever been to is Australia and England. So going to Scotland will be new. I have always wanted to go around the world so lets go! I am so excited to be able to go.

I was looking out the window at everything bellow us. I smiled to myself. it is so weird. I looked at the people in the plane. I smiled as Luke walked over to me and i smiled.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked me and i just looked at him.

"This is all so new." i said and he smiled at me. i put my head on his shoulder and i smiled. Soon enough i was asleep. 

i felt someone tap my shoulder and i looked at the person. Luke.

"Hey we are here you need to get up!" he said and i smiled at him and stood up and we walked off together.

~8 o'clock the same day.~

"Hurry boys you are on in an hour." Liam said.

"Well that seems like a while." Calum said.

"No its really not." i said and he looked at me and i smiled at him.

"Well what should i wear?" Luke asked me.

"You think i know?" i asked him.

"No but you are my girlfriend so you choose." he said and held up to shirts.

"I dont know." i said and i ran away bumping into Harry. "hi sorry Harry, i have to go." i said as i ran away agian.

Niall grabbed me and held me in place and I started to freak out.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"Running away from Luke."  I said. I heard Luke start to come up behind me.

"Ok." Niall said and let me go.

"NIALL WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I heard Luke say and I laughed.

I walked into the room where Michael was sitting. I smiled at him and he just looked at me.

"What ar-" I said as Luke picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "LUKE!" I said as he walked around with me on his shoulder.

"Why did you run away?" he asked.

"Because i don't want to choose what you wear." i said. He laughed at me. "Will you put me down?" i asked him and he laughed at me. "PLEASE!" i begged and he did.

"Boys ten minutes!" Liam said, Of coarse Liam is keeping them in line.

"Well are you excited?" I asked him and he smiled. "I will take that as a yes?" I asked him and he smiled again "okay a yes it is." I said and I started to walk away. I was pulled back. "Luke, what are you doing to me?" I asked him.

"I want you to stay with me." he said. I smiled and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"I was wondering do you mind if I tell the fans here that I have a girlfriend and I pull you on stage?" he asked I smiled and thought for a minute. That would be cool, but what if people don't like me? what If they hate me? I don't know. You know what I don't care what people say, he can.

"Yes Luke I would love that." I said and I smiled. He hugged me.

"Boys one minute!" someone called.

"Well I have to go!" he said running off of the to the stage and I smiled at him as he ran off. I laughed as I walked over to Harry and I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I don't know what I am doing here. I don't belong here, I am not famous, I am really nothing but a nobody. I sat down on the couch that was in 5SOS' dressing room! I looked on my twitter and I saw that Luke had tweeted a picture of me that said: Look how beautiful this girl is! really why did he do that and how did I not know about this?

"Olivia, come on Luke wants you on stage!" Harry said walking me over to the stage, okay we were running not walking!

I walked onto the stage and I walked over to Luke and I smiled.

"Everyone, I am happy to say, that I am no longer single!" Luke said and the crowd cheered. "And this is my girlfriend Olivia!" he said looking at me.

I looked at him and I hugged him. He slowly bent down and kissed me...