Chapter twenty-eight

"What do you mean that you did this to her?" i asked.

"I am the one who took the first attack." she said. "You really think that i love Harry?" she asked and i looked at her.

"Wait you don't like Harry?" i asked and she laughed.

"I love Luke, not Harry." she said and i just looked at her.

"You are unbelievable." i said and moved to the chair closer to Olivia.

"Why? Because i want my man back?" she asked.

"He wasnt yours in the first place." i said and she glared at me. 

"Excuse you." she said.

"No. you need to leave or i will go get the cops." i said. She looked at me

"You would not or I would do the same to you as i did to her." she said.

She walked out as the boys walked back in. Paris had been out that first day. I looked at Luke and gave him a weak smile.

"What's up?" he asked and I looked at him.

"I am just really worried about her." I said. we saw someone in the door.

"is this Olivia's room?" he asked and we nodded.  "I am her older brother Rikki." he said and this is  my girlfriend Malisa." he said and we looked at him and walked  out of the room so he could be with his sister. He looked at her and started crying. I felt so bad and Luke looked at me.

"When do you think she will wake up?" he asked me and i shook me head and shrugged.

"I feel really bad. I let her leave with out someone with her." he said and i looked at him.

"In no way is this your fault." i said i saw Paris watching us. i shook my head. He looked back.

"What?" he asked.

"I dont like her." i said and he laughed.

"Neither do i, she seems a bit off." he said and i nodded. Rikki walked out and looked at us.

"You didnt have to leave." he said and we looked at him. 

"We thought you would want to talk to your sister." i said and he smiled and looked at us. We walked back in and i saw Paris come in.

"Rikki can i talk to you about your sister?" i asked and he and his girlfriend came with me.

i took them out and soon they had to go and so did me and the rest of the boys and Paris. Luke was going to stay here with her.

Luke's P.O.V

the doctor had told us that they expect her to be out for another three days. It was killing me inside to know that she was not with me right now. I could not hold her in my arms or kiss her. All i could do is kiss her hand and hold her hand knowing that she will never know that i am doing it and maybe when i talk to her she could hear me but i really doubt it.

i looked at her as i sat alone in the room with her.

"Olivia, please wake up, please." i said " i love you so much and i don't know if you can hear me but i love you, i really need you to wake up with out you i am nothing and i cant live with out you. It is killing me inside to see you like this, so please please wake up, if not for me for your brother, for Liam and Harry and Michael, i know he is one of your best friends and what about Jannah, she cares so much about you. I just really need you to wake up, please." i said and i kissed her hand.

"Luke we have to go." Michael said and i got up and Jannah walked in, tonight during the concert i was going to give a shout out to her and i still plan on doing just that, i did it last night as well. I plan to do the same thing until she wakes up.

one hour later

we ran out on stage.

"Hey, we are 5 Seconds of Summer." Michael screamed. The crowed roared. I smiled.

"Luke do you want to say something?" Ashton asked.

"Yes." i said. "Can i ask you a favor?" I asked the crowed and they screamed. "Okay good, can all of you right now got to my girlfriend's Oliva's twitter." i said and gave them the name. "And follow her and say something nice to her please, she is going through a really hard time tonight and i want her to see this." i said and i watched everyone get on their phones. "Thank you and now on with the concert." i said and they cheered.

two days later

Jannah, Paris and I were sitting with Olivia in the room looking back and fourth between her and everyone else in the room.

 i looked at Paris and the doctor came in and checked on her. i smiled at him. She had been out for about four days. Paris walked over to me and kissed me. I tried to push her off and i couldn't she was holding on to me.

Jannah's P.O.V

i watched as Paris walked over and kissed Luke and he tried and tried to push her off but she just wouldn't stop. I looked at Olivia hoping that she would not wake up at that moment. I would really hate for this to be the thing that breaks them up. i watched her eyes start to come open.

Olivia's P.O.V

My eyes started to flutter open. My leg felt numb but everything else hurt. I heard the beeping of the machines. I looked at the ceiling when i heard a noise like someone kissing i looked over and saw Luke and Paris kissing. My heart sank. 

"L-Luke?" i asked and Paris walked away and smirked.

"Olivia?"