Chapter thirty!

Please read the note at the end!!!!!

______________________________________________________________

So she isnt the nice person that we all thought that she was." Luke said and i nodded.

"i guess she is just a good girl who hasn't been caught." i said and he laughed.

"Dont quote songs mostly in this situation." he said and i smiled at him. He kissed my forehead and i looked at him.

"Well look i dont know when you can go home but please just dont tell anyone that i know or else someone could get really hurt and she could end up killing someone so please....." he said and i nodded. "who else knows?" 

"Jannah." i said.

"Well i guess we could talk to her." Harry said. 

"Yeah." i said.

They left the room and Michael walked back in to see me. 

"Hey!" he said. 

"hey." i smiled.

"Where is Jannah?" i asked him.

"Oh um she is talking to the police." he said. 

"So the doctors said one more day?" he asked and i nodded. 

"Yeah i cant wait to go home!" i said . "Well kind of." i said and he laughed.

Luke's P.O.V

I walked with Harry while thinking about what Olivia just told me. Harry looked around.

"Luke she is over there." he said. We walked over to her.

"Jannah!" i said. "Do you know what happened between Paris and Olivia?" i asked.

"Um....." she said.

"Please just answer the question." i said.

She told me everything.

"You see i have known for a while." she said.

"WHAT?!" i snapped. "You didn't tell anyone?" i asked.

"She said that if i did she would do-" 

"i dont care Jannah, if we had known she could have been arrested earlier." i snapped.

"Luke just go back to the room and i will talk to her." Harry said and i walked back.

Jannah's P.OV

"Luke is really mad isnt he?" i asked Harry.

"Yeah! i am a little to." he said.

"Thats great!" i said sarcastically.

"I am going to go get Michael do you want to come with me?" he asked me.

I nodded and we walked to the room and Harry got Michael to come out.

"Hey." Harry said to him.

"Whats wrong? why is Luke so angry?" he asked.

I told him every thing and before i knew it i was crying. 

"Hey look," Michael said. "He is just angry that you didnt tell him earlier." he said

"i know its just...Paris she...." i said.

"Look whats done is done."  Michael said. 

Harry walked into the room with Luke.

I looked in. Olivia waved.

Michael looked at me.

"Hey lets go in and then we will go get something to eat." he said and we walked in and i kept my distance from Luke and Harry.

Olivia's P.O.V

The doctor walked in. 

"so Mrs. Martin, you will be on cruches for about 6-8 weeks while your leg heals. Your ribs have already started to heal and in about four weeks i will find out where you are and we can email them so you can have a check up." he said and i nodded.

"We might just let you out today." he said and i looked at Michael and smiled.

Luke and Harry ran in. 

"Paris has been arrested and they wont take her to court because they also cought your cousin and they were both found guilty of doing this." Said Harry who had clearly just ran into the room.

"Thats awesome!" Michael said. 

"We will let you out in about three hours." the doctor said. They took me off all of the wires and i stood up without putting weight on my leg and i hugged Luke. He kissed me and i smiled. 

"EWWW!" Michael said and he walked over to me and hugged me. I smiled at Harry. He walked over and hugged me.

I sat back down on the bed. 

Everyone walked in and they were all really happy. I smiled and Liam handed me a giant stuffed dog.

"AWWW he is so cute!" i said and they all laughed at me. "What? i like animals!"

They laughed at me again. 

"What?" i said.

"Nothing." Luke said and he sat in the chair next to the bed and held my hand.

three hours, this was going to feel like a life time.

I looked at Luke who was glaring and Jannah.

"What is going on?" i whispered.

"What?" Luke asked me.

 "Nothing." i said.

"No what did you say?" he asked me.

I looked over and saw Niall and Johanna walked in.

"Hey." Johanna said.

"Look so we have solved a problem that i think we should let everyone know." Luke said. "Well everyone in this room."

"So um. Paris is the cause of this." Jannah said. 

"What do you mean?" Niall and Johanna asked at the same time. 

"Well lets go get the others." Niall said. 

a few minutes later Niall, Johanna, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Sophia all walked in.

They explained everything.

"We should have known." El said. 

"Well we didnt." i said. "Well i did but oh well."

"Mrs. Martin you can go home."

____________________________________________________________

Hey! so i just really wanted to say thank you to all of the readers but expechally @Jannah_Bernal! She has really helped me with some of the chapters! So thank you Jannah!

secondly if you are reading my other book about Vampire and Werewolves i know the grammar is wrong and i am going to take it off of wattpad so sorry! I just really dont like the story and i will loose votes but oh well, i am sorry if you like it, but i will be taking it off.

Also i would love to know what you think so please comment.

Dont forget to Comment and Vote!!!!