Chapter twenty-seven: You'll be alright.

(They are in London now.) 

They rushed her into the ambulance. Another hospital trip. Wow. 

Paris walked up to me and looked at me.

"I am so sorry." she said and she hugged me. I pushed her off and got into the car with the boys and followed the ambulance.

"What do you think happened?" Michael said looking at me and Jannah. 

"I really don't know." i said and looked at the floor. 

"She will be okay." Michael said.  

"I don't know i just feel like this is my fault." i said and he looked at me.

"How is this your fault?" he asked and i looked at him.

"i let her leave by herself." i said and he looked at him and i shook my head. We pulled up to the hospital. They rushed her in and i jumped out of the car and ran in. I watched them go into the emergency room. i sighed and i looked around. I pulled out my phone. 

I got on Twitter.

I looked around.

Luke please follow me.

Luke, follow?

I love you Luke! 

that's mostly what i saw. 

i decided to post something.

Hey, i am on here at midnight so what do you want to do? I wanted to let you know about something. I am going through a hard time right now. I was just wondering if you would cheer me up with fan videos or even like fan art? A card to Olivia? ~Lukey

I put my phone in my pocket and walked up to Michael and Jannah.

"Do you really think that she will be okay?" i asked. 

"yeah?" Jannah said and i looked at her. "Sorry, i really don't know." 

"i don't know what to do." i said.

"I don't know who did this to her. I really wish i did." i said and Michael looked at me. 

"Sorry." he said. 

 "What are you sorry for?" i asked him.

"I just feel really bad." he said.  I looked at him. I looked at the time. Two hours have passed. I watched as the doctor came out. 

"Mr.Hemmings, she has a broken leg and she had to have stitches put into her arm again. She lost a lot of blood and she is in a coma." he said. I looked at him.

"Are you serious?" i asked him and he nodded. 

"i am sorry." he said. "You can go see her she is room 230."  he said. I walked over and walked in. Seeing her on all of those machines killed me. 

"Penguin." i whispered. I walked over to her and held her hand. " i don't know if you can hear me but if you can i am so sorry that this had to happen to you, of all people why you?" i asked. "This shouldn't have been you of all people. I don't know who did this to you but i will find out. I cant loose you. I need you to wake up for me okay? please, If i loose you i don't know what i would do. I cant even stand the thought of losing you. I need you to stay strong and stay with me. If you know who did this you have to tell me when you wake up. please. I have to go to a concert in a couple hours and i will be back as soon as i get back. I promise."  i told her. 

i walked out and looked at Jannah. 

"Will you stay here with her?" i asked. 

"Yeah." she said and walked into the room followed by Paris. I had a weird feeling about her. 

"Harry has Paris been acting weird?" i asked. 

"A little." he said and looked back at his phone. He put it in his pocket and looked at me. "I am going to go see her." he said and walked to the room. I looked at Michael. He smiled. 

"how is she?" he asked.

"Not good." i said. I looked as Paris was standing in the doorway looking at me. She smiled. I waved. I gave her a fake smile.

"Mate, she will be fine." Harry said and i looked at him.

"How do you know?" i asked. 

"I can feel it." 

"I don't know." i said. 

"Boys we have to go." Paul said as we all got into the car. 

Jannah's P.O.V

i sat down in the room with Olivia. I really hope that she wakes up soon.

Paris walked in and i looked at her.

"I know who did this to her." she said and i looked at her.

"Who?" i asked.

"Her cousin and someone else." she said.

"Who?" i asked.

"Me."