Chapter twenty-five

I looked at him and i smiled. Harry came over to us and hugged me and i smiled at him.

"Did you know about this?" i asked and he nodded.

"Well i have to go so you can Finnish the concert." i said and i kissed Luke and walked off the stage and sat on the couch and looked at the boys.

"You should get some rest." Harry said and i put my head on the arm rest and fell asleep.

~

i woke up to someone screaming and i looked and saw that Luke was on the floor laughing. He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you want to go to a party tonight?" he asked and i looked at him.

"Sure." i said and he smiled.

"Ok well it starts in about three hours so if you want you can start to get ready and we will get ready also and get something to eat or we can hang and get ready later." Luke said.

"I will go get ready now."

He laughed and i walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. 

I washed my hair and did all of that. I got out and looked at myself in the mirror and i wrapped up my torso again. i grabbed my dress and i put it on. I looked at it. I shook my head.

"Hey are you okay in there?" he asked me.

"Yeah." i said as i did my make up and walked out.

"You look amazing love." Luke said. 

"Thanks." i said and he smiled.

"Well i think we are going to be heading out now so....lets go." Luke said.

"Just meet us there." Harry said and he nodded and we walked out. 

"Luke?" i asked.

"Yeah?" 

"I have never been to a big party." i said.

"It will be fun." he said and we got into the limo and drove to a restaurant and we got some pasta. We are rather quickly because we wanted to get to the party.

We got back into the limo and drove the short distance to the party where we saw the boys at the entrance and a lot of paparazzi. I looked at Luke. 

"Keep your head down." he said and i did that. We got inside and the music was pounding and i looked around. Neon lights everywhere. I smiled and looked at Luke. He smiled at me. 

"Do you want to go dance?" he asked me and i smiled and nodded. Then a slow song came on that i knew. Merchant's daughter by Black Veil Brides.

He sang into my ear.

"When did you learn the lyrics?" i asked him.

"I learned them for you." he said and i smiled at him and we kept dancing. 

I hummed along and the chorus came and i sang along and looked into Luke's eyes to see him smiling.

 i sang and he smiled.

"I love you more than i can ever scream." i smiled and repeated the line over and over in my head. i smiled and looked at him. He looked down at me and i smiled.

"How is your leg?" he asked and i smiled.

"Fine." i said.

"What about your ribs?" he said putting his hands on my sides.

"Fine." i said and he looked at me and laughed. We walked off of the dance floor and i smiled at the other boys.  I sat on the couch and looked at Harry.

"I am going to get some drinks okay?" Luke asked and i nodded. He walked away and i looked around. I saw a girl looking at me. I looked away and started talking to Harry.

"So where did Paris go?" i asked.

"I really don't know. She thought that i liked her and i really didn't. She left the day before you were beat up." he said and i looked at the floor as my phone buzzed. I looked at it. 

"The girl who beat up Luke Hemmings' girlfriend has been found not guilty and looks nothing like the twitter girl that they said was her. She has been let out."  The phone said and i looked at Harry and sighed.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

i nodded. he took my phone and walked over to Liam.

"Do you think it was her?" Liam asked me.

"Yes." i said. "No one else was in that alley." i said and he nodded and i looked at him as Luke walked over to us and handed me my water. I smiled at him and he sat down next to me. 

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." i said and i kissed him. I don't know who this girl is or what she wants but what i do know is that she is the one that beat me up and there is a high possibility that she is here now. I want to stay here by the boys. I will not leave there side. I put my head on Luke's shoulder and looked at the crowed to see the same girl looking at me. I looked at her.

Paris.

______________________________________

A/N: so i wanted to say that i was sorry for having all of this happen in a matter of three chapters but i promice you will know soon who the girl is and why she hates her so much. I wanted to ask that if you have questions if you will please comment what they are and i will try to answer them and if you have ideas i really need them so if you would please comment . I also want to know how many of you are actually reading this fan fiction at the moment. I would love your opinion and i will make those changes. I will tell you that there is more drama that is going to come and it might not be with the girl it might be. I don't know yet and i want to ask you one more thing? Will you read my other fan fictions please?