Chapter seven

*Luke's P.O.V*

She could go on tour with us.....

I walked over to Harry and he looked at me.

"Luke, you ok?" he asked me

"Could Olivia maybe go on tour with us?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah, we would have to talk to the other boys though." Harry said

I ran out of the room and knocked on the other boys door brining them into the hallway. 

"Yes Luke?" Niall asked 

"Would you be okay with it if Olivia came on tour with us?" i asked 

"Yeah, what do the other four boys think?" Liam asked looking at Michael and the others.

"That would be cool." they said i smiled and ran back into the room and saw Harry.

"What did they say?" he asked 

"They said it was fine." he said 

"OLIVIA." i called 

"Yes." she said 

"Don't tell her yet, we will tell her tomorrow." Harry said and i frowned at him.

He just laughed at me.

"Ok?" Olivia said and she went back into the bathroom and came back out. She sat on the couch. She put her legs up to her chest and looked out the window. I walked over to her and smiled at her.

*Olivia's P.O.V*

Luke walked over to me and smiled at me.

"Yes Luke?" I asked

"Nothing, what are you looking at?" he asked me.

"Nothing really." I said.

"Well that's cool." he said and I laughed.

"Not really." I said "now what is cool is that I am sitting next to Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer."

he just laughed at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing everyone makes a big deal of sitting with someone from a band when we are just normal people." he said and I may have looked at him like be was crazy, and he kind of was.

"No the reason people make a big deal out of it is that you are those people's idols. They love you. Like One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer are to me that is why I am kind of freaking out right now." I said and he looked at me.

"Well if that is true then I could see why people act that way." he said and I smiled at him.

I looked around and walked over to one of the beds. I grabbed my phone and I looked at it. I smiled and sat down. I looked at my phone again. it had nothing on the screen so I don't know why I was smiling, maybe it was because I was hanging out with Luke and Harry. Yeah that is most likely the reason I am staring at my phone smiling. Nope. why am I staring at my phone, its not like Luke is on my phone of Harry is texting me or anything. I must look dumb because I am literally sitting on a bed starring at my phone that just went blank.

No I really think that I  look like a really dumb person. I stood up and I left the room. I didn't care how I looked. I bumped into someone. Ashton.

"I am so sorry." I said looking at him.

"Don't worry about it. What has you so jumpy and freaked out?" he asked me.

"I will tell you only if you promise to keep it a secret." I said

"i will only if you tell me." he said and i smiled like a crazy person

"i may have a crush on someone in my room." i said walking away.

"Tell me, who is it, i need to know who!" he demanded.

"i don't know if i can tell you that." i said and i walked back to him.

"Why not?!" he whinnied 

"Well how do i know you wont go tell him?" i asked him and he looked at me giving me an oh please i looked at him.

"Well i wont cause i already gave my word. And unless you are hurting yourself then i probably wouldn't tell anyone anyway." he said getting down on his knees and looking at me like he was begging me to tell him.

"i... oh hi Luke." i said as Luke walked in.

i walked back into the room.

Luke's P.O.V

"i need to talk to Olivia and she wont tell me what she needed to tell me ahhhhh!" Ashton said running over to her room and Harry's and mine i guess.

I looked back at him and that was weird cause he doesn't really need to know what he was going to tell her, well he might want to.

I walked into Calum's room.

"Where did Ashton go?" he asked me.

"He went to my room to talk to Olivia." he said

"Well you came in???" he said sounding like a question.

"I like Olivia....."