Chapter three

*Harry's P.O.V*

I watched Olivia sitting on the couch and I walked over to her and she was now alone because Luke was taken away.

"Hey." I said as I sat down next to her. She smiled. Wow she smiles a lot. Anyway I don't know why but for some reason...I....I like her. I just admitted it to myself. I have a crush on Olivia.

Louis walked over to me and sat next to us.

he texted me;

From; Louis

I know you like her ;)

To; Louis

yeah I do. I like her...

*Luke's P.O.V*

I was pulled away.

I looked at the boys.

"WHAT?" I said kind of to loud they all laughed at me.

"Ohh Luke likes Olivia.." said Michael

"I don't know what your talking about." I said completely lying.

"Yes you do." Ashton said.

"Fine." I said and I just walked away from them and back to Olivia too see that Harry and Louis were sitting on the couch by Olivia.

i waved her over to me and she actually listened.

She was now standing in front of me.

"Hi." i said

"Hi." she said back.

*Olivia's P.O.V*

i am talking to not only One Direction but, the one and only Luke Hemmings!!

I dont know what to think now because i do really love Harry Styles not only because he is cute and nice and is pretty funny but because i think that he has a good personality. On the other hand we have Luke who is cute with a cute Australian accent, i am not saying that Harry's accent isnt cute its just i cant decide and i mean we have only just met each other, i love them both, i really do.

I watched as Luke walked away from the other boys and motioned me over with his hand. i stood up and walked over to him.

"Hi." he said

"Hi." i said back.

"Do you want to go to dinner with me and the boys tonight at Nando's?" he asked 

"I would love to." i said

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" Luke screamed "OLIVIA IS GOING TO COME TO DINNER WITH US."

i laughed at him and he just smiled and looked at me. He got down off of the chair and went into the dressing room with the door open.

"You can come in you know." he said. I slowly took a step into the room.

He smiled at me. I smiled back.

I watched as he grabbed a water bottle. he turned around and handed me one and I opened it and we both took a drink of water at the same time. I smiled and we both laughed and It was kind of funny to take a drink at the same time as  someone you just meet but you know what I am thirsty so why not?

*Rikki's P.O. V*

I wonder why my sister was going to be late tonight and it kind of surprised me because she is usually home early.

I wonder if she is with her so called 'boyfriend' who has broken up with her ten times and he hasn't even kissed her. now I am not one to kiss on the first date but they have been together for what? 6 months? but they have only seen each other twice in those 6 months, which I think is weird because he should see her more than that and they are on the phone with each other and usually they don't even hold hands and that bothers me. but it is none of my business I guess.

I looked at my phone to see that I got a text from my sister;

From; Livi

I will have dinner with

some friends so let mom

know please!

To; Livi

ok and who are you with?

she didn't reply so I just went upstairs and told mom that she wouldn't be home for dinner and apparently mom already knew. Maybe Livi called mom? I don't know she is weird like that, so you really never know with that girl.

I checked my phone one more time before going upstairs and grabbing a banana and eating it.

*Michael's P.O.V*

I have never seen Luke like some one like this. you can tell when he looks at her and its quite amazing if that's what you could call it, I guess. I watched as Ashton and the other boys except for Luke who was probably with Olivia.

*Olivia's P.O.V*

I looked at my phone and then I saw the message from....my boyfriend...Cameron. i was still standing in the door way of Luke's dressing room.

i read it;

From : Cameron <3

Hey, um were through

this isn't working. Ha Ha

that's a lie i have a girl i like better!

i dropped my phone this cant be happening...

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video on the side is from Youtube by TeamCake5SOS