Chapter six

Chapter six people!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Luke's P.O.V*

But... i don't want to say goodbye. i don't like goodbyes. Maybe just maybe... she could come with us... i should talk to Harry before i ask her too, maybe he thinks the same. But what if he doesn't....i don't know... i mean she is beautiful.

Olivia walked into the bathroom and I heard her singing a song that I knew!!!!:

I let her sing the first verse and then we all started singing well not Harry cause he wasn't here at the moment.

i looked at around the room and i smiled. Harry walked in and looked at me.

"Why are you being a creep?" he asked.

"I am not." i said and he laughed.

"Listen to her sing." he said and i smiled.

"She is really good." i said and he nodded. I looked at him.

"She is really pretty too." i said and he agreed. 

I looked at her as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked.

"Nothing." we said and she laughed and walked out of the room.. I smiled and looked at Harry.

"Dude you are being a creep again." he said and i smiled.

"Stop." he said.

"No!" i said and we laughed.

"Why not?" i asked.

I looked at him. I think that i am in love with a girl that i had just met. I dont know how or why but i have fallen in love with a girl that i have just met and i think that Harry might just have a little crush as well. We have a crush on the same person. 

He walked out of the room as she came back in. 

"Hey." i said.

"Hi." she said. "i still cant believe this.." she said.

"What?" i asked.

"I am in the same room with Luke Hemmings." she said and i looked at her.

"I am just a normal person." i said and she just looked at me and her jaw hit the floor.

"You did not just say that you are a normal person. You are far from it my friend." she said and i laughed.

"How?" i asked.

"You are on tour with One Direction." she said and i just looked at her.

"That really dosent mean anything." i said and she laughed. 

"Yes yes it does it means that you are good enough to make it into the big time. You could be amazing." she said and i looked into her georgous blue eyes. She was so pretty. I am in love. I swear i can not convince my self that i am not in love with this girl.

"That means nothing." i said and she laughed and started singing Heartbreak girl.

"You like that song?" i asked her and she nodded.

"Yes. I love it so much i dont know why but i do." she said and she started singing again. I sang with her and she smiled and i looked at her. Her voice was amazing. I think that i could some how get her to be able to stay here.

I dont want to say good bye to her nor do i want her just to leave. 

We sang together as Harry walked in... There's a though she could go on tour with us....