Chapter twenty-nine

"Olivia?" Luke asked I looked at him as a tear rolled down my face. "babe its not what you think, I promise." he said walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"Don't touch me." I said and he walked out of the room as I broke down. I could tell that he was upset and it probably hurt him just as much as it hurt me. I wiped the tears off of my face. 

"Olivia, he didn't do anything." Jannah said to me. I looked at her and grabbed my phone. "what are you doing?" she asked me.

I just looked at her and back at my phone. the doctor walked in and so did my brother. I smiled at them and they looked at me.

"Olivia we are going to keep you here for about another night or so to see how you are doing." he said and i nodded.

"I will stay with her." Jannah said. 

The doctor left and Luke came back in and i looked at him.

"Its not what you think, i promise." he said. i just looked at him and then back at the floor. 

"I..." i said and i just looked at Jannah. She nodded.

I looked back at Luke. He gave a light smile. it seemed like he would hope that I would believe him. I really wish I could im just unsure about this whole thing. part of me wants to believe him but the other part says that I shouldn't.

"Luke, I just..." I started.

"you don't believe me do you?"he asked and shook my head. 

"I really wish I did." I said.

he walked out and I burst into tears.

Jannah walked over to me and looked at me. she told me she would be back and I smiled at her. then burst into tears again as Harry walked in. they had a show I think. i don't know. He looked at me.

"I heard what happened and Paris said that she did nothing." he said and i looked at him. " i don't believe her though, i mean she is Paris and you know." he said and he hugged me and kissed my head. He walked out and Jannah walked back in and looked at me. 

I really wish that i knew what had actually happened. I really want to know what happened. The only thing is i don't think that there is a way to see what actually happened.  I looked around and Jannah was looking at me. 

"How can you not believe him?" she asked me. I looked at her and shrugged.

"I really don't know."  i said and she looked at me and rolled her eyes at me. She stood up and walked out. I don't know what i had done, maybe i just needed to believe her that that didnt actually happen. 

Paris walked in and looked at me. She laughed. Great now i was in a room alone with her. 

"Does it hurt?" she asked me. 

"What?" i asked.

"Your heart." she said and she looked at me. She put her hand on my shoulder. 

"No!" i said and pushed her off. 

"Lies."  she said. she looked at me. 

"please Paris just leave me alone." i said and she laughed and pulled me up by my arm making me whimper,

"Funny." she said punching me in the side. i whimpered and looked at her. 

"just leave me alone. i didn't do anything to you," i said and she just laughed at me.

"really you stole what is rightfully mine, Luke." she said.  i looked at her, 

"He doesn't belong to you." i said.

"And he doesn't belong to you either." she said and i laughed and she looked at me.

"I kissed Luke not the other way round and by the way he saw you with Harry hugging and now thinks that you are together and he is broken and upset so i will send him in. And i will send Harry in too,"

They walked in and i started crying.

"Whats wrong?" Luke asked. 

"Paris." i said. he just looked at me. "I know she kissed you and she is also one of the people who did this to me."