Chapter Two

Chapter two!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Luke and he brought me up on stage. i never realized how cute he actually was. His eyes were a beautiful shade of blue.

"whats your name beautiful?" Louis asked "Oh wait i already know Olivia."

I laughed at him and looked at Harry as he walked closer to me. i smiled at him. Harry was standing in front of me.

"what song do you want to hear next?" Harry asked

"More than this." I said knowing that's the only song that they have not done tonight.

"Okay before we start, everyone this is Olivia." Harry said "Can you all say hi to Olivia?" he asked the crowd.

The who arena screamed hi and it was kind of scary. now 10,000 people now my name, ok i am exaggerating, possibly a little 

They started to sing and Luke and the other boys from 5 seconds of summer left the stage.

I smiled as Harry walked to the other side of the stage and Louis walked over to me, and smiled at me and sat next to me.

the song ended sadly and that was their last song of the night.

the pace cleared as the stage became dark. I watched every person leave the arena and I made my way to my seat to get my things from where I was sitting. I grabbed my bag and I started to walk away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Luke. I jumped as I turned around for some reason seeing him scared me.

"Wow, calm down, jumpy much?" he asked joking.

I nodded and I laughed.

"Maybe do you want to come backstage for a while until we have to leave?" he asked smiling. His smile was beautiful.

"I would love too, I need to call my brother and tell him that I will be home later." I said "I will come back in a minute." I said

"I will just stay here and wait." he said sitting down.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Rikki's number.

"Hello?" he asked

"Hey, tell mom that I will be home in a couple hours I am with a friend." I said

"Okay, bye." he said

"Bye." I said back and hung up.

i walked over to him and slipped my phone in my pocket.

"so where do you live?" Luke asked me.

"Well, we lived in London until i was ten, then we moved to Australia and thats where i am living now and we are in London because my mom wanted to visit some family." i said he nodded.

"Where in Australia do you live?" he asked

"Sydney." i said

He smiled and we walked backstage.

I saw the five British/Irish cuties and the Australian cuties as well. I smiled as Harry went over to me.

"Well isn't it nice to see you again?" he said kissing my check. I blushed. He smiled at me. Wow.

"Can I see your phone?" Luke asked

"Um yeah here." I said handing Luke my phone.

He typed something in and then they all passed my phone around. The last one who got my phone was Niall. Niall handed it back to me. I smiled at him. Luke's phone buzzed and I looked at my phone. The last one that I had texted was Luke. I smiled at him as he typed something into his phone.

From; Luke <3 <3

Hey.

To; Luke <3 <3

hi.

He walked over to me and I smiled at him.

I smiled as he took a step back and then I looked at him and gave him a questioning look.

He laughed at me. I smiled and all the boys looked at me. i looked at them awkwardly. they all laughed at me and i blushed. Louis walked up to me and hugged me and i just stood there shocked and he looked at me and laughed at me.

i turned and looked at my phone and someone put their hand on my shoulder. i turned and saw Ashton.

"You missed at person. i didnt get your phone number." he said and smiled.

i handed him my phone and then he put in his number then, he handed it back.

From; Luke <3 <3

Don't be embarrassed just be yourself

we wont make fun of you.

To; Luke <3 <3

:P

"Well that was rude and out of nowhere." Luke said and i laughed

i walked over to him and he pulled me on the couch. i laughed. he laughed aswell and thats when i realized that we had just met and we were close enough to have known eachother for years even though we have only known each other for like and hour. i looked into his beautiful blue eyes and he noticed me looking at him.

"What?" he asked

"Nothing." i said

"Your eyes are pretty." he said

i smiled.

"How old are you?" Luke asked me.

"i am seventeen." i said

"Cool so am i." he said with a smile "Whens your birthday?"

"July twentyeth." i said

"Cool mine is July sixteenth." he said

"So your only four days older than me." i said with a smile.

"I guess your right." he said

Ashton walked over to me. I smiled and he pulled Luke off the couch and they both stuck their tongue out at me. Thats when i realized i have a crush on Luke...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the video on the side is from youtube by hemmo1996 'Try Hard' is what it is called