Chapter eighteen

Ok, so to explain this chapter, i am against all hate that the girlfriends of the boys get. i think that if they are happy we need to be as well. I don't like girls who do that. They make the girls feel bad and ugly and i don't know how bad it gets but please if you do hate on any of the girls please stop. 

on the other hand.. would you be upset if i ended this in a couple chapters and the last chapter was like super long or do you want me to do a bunch of chapters that are about the same size as this one. i don't know i could really use your opinion. 

Also could you, if you are a Harry Styles fan could you please read my new story it is called Nothing can Come Between You & I? that would mean so much to me if you would. 

I wanted you guys to know that i am working on another Luke fan fic too and i will let you know when it is up so please just let me know if you want a sequil maybe and i will get that up if i decide to do that, i will ask about it again after the last chapter. Please comment, Vote all that and if you like it will you recommend it to your friends? that would mean so much to me.

Thank you for reading this and i <3 you all. Hemmings_Styles19 xx

_______________________________ ___________________________ ____________

I woke up and looked at him. He was still asleep. i took out my phone and i looked at it. all i saw was hate. 

why does Luke bother she is so ugly.

Ew.

I dont understand, i am so much better than she is.

I wonder what the other boys think? Maybe like ooh she is ugly.

Guys leave her alone, she already feels bad for being so ugly. 

Luke you need to leave her and come and date me.

i shook my head as i looked at this. This was not okay. I dont know what drives people to do this to someone.  Luke walked over to me and took my phone and i stood up and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and slid down the door. someone knocked on the door. "Please just go away." i thought to myself. 

"I wont go away." i heard Luke said. I smiled and looked at the door. i really dont want to go out there. I turned around and put my back against the door again. I heard Luke slide down the door. I heard him start to strum on his guitar. I now the song i just looked at the door. I sang along to Heartbreak Girl and he just kept singing and i hummed and sang quietly. 

"i heard you singing he said." and i looked at the door and opened it. he fell back and caught himself before he hit is head. I smiled. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and i looked at him. 

"Hey." he said and smiled.

"Weirdo." i said and he laguhghed and stood up.

I ran out and ran down the hallway. He picked me up and looked at Johanna. 

"Hey do you want to come meet Niall?" he asked her and she nodded.

 I smiled and we walked out to the car and Johanna had a bag and we got in. I had my backpack and all of the things that i had. We drove to the tour bus and we walked in and i was hugged by all of the boys. Harry looked at me. He walked over and hugged me. I hugged all of them and some of them once or twice.

"Um.. i cant breathe." i said.  They laughed and they let go. 

"Do you want to go to a party with us?" Niall asked. "Who is that pretty lady?" he asked and looked at Johanna... here we go....