Chapter twenty

I am sad to say that there will be only about 8-15 chapters(not counting the epilouge) left. :( if you have requests let me know. 

i want to thank you for reading and if you want me to do more chapters i will mostlikely and if not i wont. Ok thank you bye.

for this chapter we will pretend that the I would soul by One Direction is not written yet. lyrics are from AZlyrics.com (They just preform the other song.)

okay bye!

____________________________________________________________

Olivia's P.O.V: (it is currently the night of the fourteenth of March and they will fly to England soon!)

We walked to the tour bus after the party. I walked in and smiled at my boy; Luke. i sat next to him on the couch. He smiled and hugged me. I put my head on his chest.

"So what is this i heard that we are the only ones home and that Michael found the love of his life?" i asked and he smiled.

"yeah." he said.

"I hope that he is really happy with her and that they will be together for a while." i said and he smiled.

"I hope that we never ever get split up." he said and i smiled. 

"Me. too." i said and he smiled and leaned in. And he kissed me. 

Some one walked in the door. Liam and Sophia. They stopped at the front and sat down. 

"We have to catch a plane in about two hours and no one is home." Luke said and i laughed. Just then all of the boys walked in and started packing. Harry and all the rest of the boys had girls with them. 

"Guys this is Jannah." Michael said the girl with long brown hair and brown eyes smiled. 

"This is Paris." Harry said and i smiled. The girl standing next to Harry had a suitcase and so did Jannah. Also some of the other girls did as well.  I walked up and put all of my stuff into my bag and sat next to Luke and smiled and he had his stuff ready.

"Ok come on we need to go." Paul said. "You are Lucky i knew you would meet them here."  he said pointing to the girls.

i pulled Harry back and looked at him.

"What does he mean?" i asked.

"I met her awhile ago when we were in Wales." he said and i nodded. 

I caught up to Luke and we got into the limo. i smiled and i fell asleep on his shoulder.

Harry's P.O.V:

i don't know what to do... i really like Olivia but i know that Paris likes me. She is really pretty and i just i like Olivia so much more... i couldn't take her away from Luke. She was so pretty..Olivia. Paris leaned on my shoulder. 

I looked at her.

"Paris right now we just need to be friends okay?" i asked and she nodded and sat up. I feel bad but i just i am not over Olivia. i don't know what to do. We pulled up to the airport and got straight onto our private jet. ( A/N:i don't know if they have one in the story they do) I sat next to the window and looked out. I just i don't know what to do..i want to tell Olivia but when i kissed her i just i blew it and she is with Luke and she is happy. i don't know what to do. 

i really do like Paris it just...

Luke's P.O.V

Harry looked really upset and Olivia was still asleep and so i looked at him.