Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic

The next morning I woke up and looked at my foot. It looked better and felt normal. I got out of bed and stood up. Yup. It was healed. I let out a sigh and went to take a shower.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan stood up from the pool of blood he was laying in. Some was his and some wasn't. He looked down at the mutilated girl he brought home last night. But for whatever reason it didn't feel the same,it felt forced. He usually had no problem luring a girl back to the base fucking her silly then sacrificing her but last night it was different. He didn't get nearly as much enjoyment as he usually does and he hasn't. Not since he was partnered with Avory.
What is it about her that makes him feel like this? What is this feeling? Hidan shook his head then walked into the bathroom and showered quickly.

After his shower he got Zetzu to get the body from his room. Hidan had just gotten comfy when there was a knock at his door. He let out an annoyed growl and got up.
"This better be fucking worth me-!" He shouted but stopped when he saw Avory standing there. "Avory?"
"I didn't mean to bug you." she said.
"Shit. It's fine. What do you want?"
"Oh, leader wants us in his office to give us a mission." she said.
"Fuck. Fine." Hidan said and closed his door as they left to Peins office.
Hidan couldn't stop his eyes from wondering to Avory. He just looked at her, watched how her body smoothly walked. How her hips swayed and her hair moved. What is it about her that makes him like this? Besides her powers and looks she wasn't out of the ordinary. Hidan was pulled from his thoughts as they reached the office. She knocked and they walked in.

"Oh Avory, Hidan. Good you're here. I have a mission for you two. I need you two to go to the hot spring village and see if they are trying to spy on us or attack." Pein said.
"What!? No way in fucking hell am I going back there!" Hidan shouted. "Besides don't you think they'd know me?"
"Hidan. That was years ago. I'm almost positive they won't remember you. But yes I want you two to pose as a couple going for a weekend trip."
"A couple?" Hidan and Avory said in unison. Hidan glanced down to see Avory with a small blush across her face.
"Yes. You both know the hot spring village is a huge tourist spot. It will make you less suspicious. Now go. I expect you two back in five days." he said pushing a file forward. Hidan picked it up and Pein waved them out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

We walked out and I looked up at Hidan.
"I guess I'll go get ready to leave. Meet you in the living room?" I asked him.
"Yeah" he said and walked away. He seemed really upset about having to go back to his old village. I sighed and went to my room to pack. I threw some clothes in my bag and left. Truth be told I was excited! I was never at a hot spring let alone one in the hot spring village. I smiled and left to the living room.
Hidan wasn't there yet so I sat on the couch and waited.
"Hey kid." I heard and looked back to see Kakuzu.
"Hi." I said back.
"A mission?" he asked noticing my bag.
"Yeah. I'm waiting for Hidan."
"Hot spring village I hear."
"Yeah."
"Watch with Hidan. He lets his emotions get the best of him. If he seems more mean then usual don't take it personally." he told me. I smiled.
"Thanks."
"No problem kid, good luck." he said and left. Within a matter of moments Hidan walked in.
"Let's fucking go and get this shit over with." he said as he flung his back over his shoulder. "It's going to take the rest of the day to get there."

---------

We were walking and I was looking at the file for the mission. Apparently we have reservations at the biggest and nicest hot spring in the village. That must have been super expensive. On top of there there's was an envelope with a good amount of cash in it.
"I thought Kakuzu doesn't let us spend money." I said.
"What?" Hidan asked looking back at me.
"We are staying at the biggest spring there and there's a bunch of cash here." I said.
"Pein puts those together. Kakuzu probably doesn't even know about it."
"Oh," I said and closed the file then stuck it in my bag.
"Hey," he said.
"Humm?"
"If I act like a fucking douchbag don't take it personally." He mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Ugh! I don't mean to be an asshole. I just, I get angry easy. It's not your fault." He said ruffling his hair obviously annoyed at himself. I smiled and put my hand on his arm.
"I know. It's okay" I said sweetly. I saw a very faint blush across his cheeks. He's probably not used to people being nice to him. Actually, his rude and rough exterior is probably a front so no one gets in. I wonder what happened to make him like this.

---------------------

"Give me your bag." Hidan said.
"What why?" I asked.
"We're almost fucking there and we have to pretend to be a couple." He said holding his arm out.
"Oh, okay." I said and handed him my bag. We walked over a hill and it was there. It was huge!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan looked over to see Avorys face light up.
"Come on. My feet are fucking soar." Hidan said and grabbed her hand as they walked inside.
"Good evening. Can I help you?" the woman at the desk asked with a smile.
"Yeah we have a reservation under Shoma." Hidan said. She nodded and looked down at the book
"Ah yes. Here's you key. Have a great stay" she said and handed him the key.

They walked to their room and opened the door.
"Wow!" Avory said as she saw the large room. It was more like a high end apartment then a hotel room. "it's so big and pretty!" she said as she looked around. Hidan put the bags down on the chair near the door and followed her. There was only one bed in the bedroom. That damn Pein, he did this on purpose.
"I guess I'll sleep on the damn floor." Hidan said making Avory turn to him.
"No. It's a huge bed. We can share it. I'll just put a pillow between us." she said.
"You fucking sure?" he asked her.
"Yeah. just don't hit me. And wear pants or something." she said.
"What?"
"You sleep naked. Right?" she asked.
"Y-yeah." Hidan said surprised she remembered.
"Okay. Then Wear pants. Please."
"Fine." He said.
"Good. I'm going to get a shower and get ready for bed." she said and rustled through her bag for clothes and walked into the bathroom. Hidan sighed and walked out to the balcony they had in their room. He sighed as he looked out to his old village. He would have never come if it wasn't for Avory and Pein must have known it. Then again Hidan doesn't even know that. He doesn't know what's going on with himself. He's kept himself shut off to his own emotions for so long he doesn't understand what he feels.
Hidans ear perked up when he heard a click. He looked back to see Avory looking at him through the doorway.
"You okay?" she asked.
"Yeah. I'm just really fucking tired."
"Oh. Sorry. The bathrooms free." she said and left to the bedroom. Hidan sighed and went back in and to the bathroom for a quick shower.

After his shower he threw on a pair of boxers and walked out. He stood in the doorway of the bedroom looking at the bed. Avory was already asleep and there was a body pillow in the middle of the bed. If it was any other girl he probably would have raped her and sacrificed her by now but not Avory. It actually never crossed his mind. He let out another sigh and climbed into the bed and closed his eyes. He felt the bed move a bit and opened an eye to look over. Avory had moved so she was facing him. Her mouth was ever so slightly open and her still wet hair was in her face. Hidan just closed his eyes and forced himself to fall asleep.

__________________

Let's shoot for 10 votes again! And comments I love your responses and input
(Sorry when I got MIA every so often. I have chronic depression so sometimes I get in a really bad place and I just have to focus on my son and husband. But I always come back :D )