XIII {Mondays Suck}

{Courtney's POV}

Monday, ugh. I'm standing at my locker. Every time someone walks past me, I hear them laughing. I don't have Insta or something else like that, but I heard some things. And I don't want to see me grinding with Shawn tbh.

I close my locker door when I feel two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Shawn get off of me, it almost looks like we're dating."

"Don't tell me that you don't like this."

"Three words: You're-a-fuckboy."

"Technically that are 4 words."

"Oh shut up", and he let me go.

The bell rings and we walk together to our class. We both have English right now.

"Are you sitting with us?"

"Whet?"

"Are you sitting with us at lunch?"

"Ehm, no. I'm good at my own..."

"Come on, why not?"

"I don't feel comfortable around all those rich bitches and idiots."

"But you're friends with them!"

"No, you are friends with them, the only people that I think don't hate me are you, Cam, Nash and Matt."

"Ow, well you're always welcome."

"I know."

And we both enter the class.

{Shawn's POV}

After 4 long hours of lessons we finally have lunch.

I'm sitting at our table with Matt, Nash, Cam and some of my other friends. Courtney enters the room and I smile at her. She smiles back and goes back to her table. She said that she didn't want to sit with us, I still don't understand why not.

"You like her, don't you?", Matt asks with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"Come on, you can be honest with us, we are your friends", Cam says.

"Courtney and I are only friends."

"Yeah, that's the reason that you tried to kiss her", Nash says and he freezes after saying that.

Matt and Cam are looking with open eyes and I look pissed at Nash. Why did I tell it him again?

"You tried tO KISS HER!?", Matt yells but I give him a stump.

"Not everyone needs to know."

"And why does Nash know it and we don't!?", Cam says and he fakes a hurt face.

"I was gonna tell you guys, but Nash texted me yesterday and I didn't know what to do okay."

"Wait, you "tried" to kiss her? The boy who can get every girl TRIED to kiss her", Cam asks confused.

"I was learning her guitar and I held her hands, and we looked in to each other eyes, and I leaned closer but she grabbed her phone and said that it was time to eat."

"But why Courtney?" - Nash

"And what was that long story you talked about through the chat?" - Matt

"You won't believe it, but Court and I used to be friends... A long time ago... We were really close and we would do everything with each other. And around 3th grade, I started to hang with other people, and ditch her, a lot... And I ended our friendship."

"But why would you do that!?", Cam claims confused.

"Yeah, how stupid can you be!?", Matt adds

"I had my reasons..."

"And what were those idiot reasons?", Nash asks annoyed because of the fact that I'm such a stupid.

"The same reasons that I want to end our friendship again."

"You're gonna end the friendship again!? Are you fucking insane!?", Matt exclaims.

"No! I don't want it, but I do want it..."

"You're talking bullshit right now, did you know that?", Cam says serious.

"I'm just confused okay!"

"But what are those reasons that you maybe want to end your friendship", Nash keeps on asking.

"I ended our friendship because I started to catch feelings for her! Okay!? And I didn't want that because I was hanging with the popular kids and I was stupid and selfish! And I guess I still have those feelings, but I don't want that."

"Our little boy is in love!", and Matt starts smiling.

"Maybe, but I feel that she still doesn't trust me. I mean, I bullied her and ruined her life. And I got a reputation as a fuckboy. So if I try to make a move, she thinks it's a trick."

"Then you have to make sure that she knows that it isn't a trick", Cam advises me.

"But she doesn't feel the same, I just know that. And I don't want to ruin the friendship this time."

"Zayum, how many feelings can a boy have?", Matt laughs.

"I'm just confused and don't know what to do. I never felt this before. What do I need to do?"

"Don't ask me", Nash quickly replies.

"Yeah, ask Cam", Matt says and points towards him.

"Why me!?", he claims confused.

"You're prince charming here!", Matt says on an "obvious" tone.

"Okay that's true, but still, I don't know what to do. It isn't my problem", Cam quickly claims.

"Not yours, but mine."

"Just try to keep her as your friend", Nash advises.

"Keep flirting with other girls, maybe you'll forget her... Eventually...", Cam adds.

"Maybe..."

Then I see Diana walking past me. She's walking towards Justin's table. Normally she sits here but I don't mind it that she's gone. She sits next to Justin and he put his arm around her. Then they start to make out. Ugh really? I'm trying to eat here!

"Whore alarm", I say to our table and they all look at Justin's table.

They all start to laugh of my comment and Justin's table is looking weird at us.

You can say that we have team Shawn and team Justin here. It's true, they call our table table Shawn and his table table Justin. But we're better, everyone knows that.

The bell goes and we all go back to our classes.

A/n: I know I haven't updated in a long time but I was just really busy, and my exams are coming so I'll try to update as much as possible🤘🤗