30

The four teams have been invited to a big party in an Orlando bar, and most of the players are coming. Not surprisingly at all, Lucy hasn't showed up. But as far as England is concerned, and despite their defeat, they all came. I know the City girls came for me, but the others just are very fair play and keep apologizing about the fouls they made on us.

To be honest, the joy of winning that game just overcomes my broken heart, as I soon find my way to KB, who has a bright smile on her lips.

But after talking to the girls, I make my way out of the bar, trying to find a cab to bring me back to the hotel because I am crazy tired. That's when my phone rings, and that my heart misses a few beats.

From : Lucy Bronze {Mon, 1:32 am}

Join me in the hotel.

_________________

When I finally enter the hotel, it looks empty. Even the reception guy is asleep on his pieces of paper. I roll my eyes, trying to figure out which of those rooms would be Lucy's. When I do, the door opens.

Lucy's here, her eyes red and her eyes determined.

She grabs my arm and drags me inside, locking the door behind her. Highly confused, I try to gather the right words to tell her. She is engaged now, there is nothing much I can do to deny that... And also the fact that I was raised to respect engagements.

But things don't go as planned.

When she takes her clothes - all of them - off, my heart stops beating. She then advances right to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. My breath is cut short, as I am not daring to look at her flawless body, dealing with my heart just beating too fast. She teases me by biting my lips, and then throwing me an intense look.

I close my eyes, as she starts unbuttoning my shirt.

"W-what happened with K-Keira...?" I ask.

But Lucy doesn't answer : her lips attack my neck, as I throw my head back, my back slightly bent back. I can't help but moan, as I bite my lips so hard that it starts hurting. When she's done with taking my shirt off, she increases her kisses on my neck.

My hand grabs the hair in the back of her neck, gripping it very lightly in order to force her to stop kissing my neck and look at me. She is out of breath, obviously in the same state than I am.

"I love you, not Keira."

Those words are enough to make me lose it.

I know she probably will regret it in the morning, but I needed to hear that : I needed to know all those feelings aren't one-sided. I lift her so that she wraps her legs around my waist, throwing her on the bed. I then climb on top of her, aggressively removing the reminding of my clothes, finally able to look down at her body.

My hands are slowly exploring every part of us, before going back to her face. I lean in, brushing her lips with mine.

"Say it again" I order, grabbing her hair again.

She sighs, absolutely lost in my eyes right now.

The feeling of our bare bodies on each other is enough to make us lose it, I know that. As I am trying to keep my thoughts straights - well, not literally - she tries to say something thoughtful, as my hand rapidly makes her way to the inside of her legs.

She moans, before whispering :

"I love you."

"You do ?"

"For fucks sake, Kristie" Lucy lets out, impatient. "I love you, now please let's get this over with."

She doesn't have to ask why.

I open her legs, and then the rest is history.

_______________________

GET TO KNOW THE PLAYERS

Lucy Bronze