Bang Bang (DaithideLui)

Another day, another mission. 

"Nogla, you on mic?" The static voice of Vanoss asked through the Irish man's earpiece. 

"Yeah, I'm here. Ready to go whenever you give the signal. Or you could also not, and we could all just go home and play video games like we were supposed to-"

"Nogla I swear, don't make me compromise our position by coming down there and smacking you. This gig is worth ten million, we need this. Think you can at least be compliant until we're done?" Cocking his gun David sighed bitterly, eventually giving in to his leader's words. 

"Fine, whatever. You owe me a free day." Without waiting for a reply he crouched back into position, staring at the penthouse he was about to scale. Why exactly this guy they were hunting had such a large bounty on his head David couldn't quite comprehend. If anything he probably had one on him for about the same amount along with the rest of his crew. 

Oh well, not like killing the guy will make him feel guilty. All the Irishman knew about him from his file description was that his name was Lui Calibre, he was a few years younger than him, and that he normally got out of situations like this by seducing whoever was hunting him, female or male. 

'Good thing I'm not gay.' David thought to himself, chuckling silently. Suddenly his earpiece crackled again and the signal he had been waiting for was given. With that he pressed a button on his side pack and a grappling hook flew out of it, attaching to one of the balconies of the penthouse.  

As he ascended the side of the building,  it didn't seem like anyone else from his crew was going to make it to the top as fast as him. That meant he could get the job done and over with, claim the bounty, and go home where he was currently supposed to be. 

Climbing over the side of the balcony's railing, Nogla quickly crouched down and tried to not make too much noise. Right as he got to a set of sliding doors that led to the penthouse entrance, a set of hands was already pulling them open. Thinking it was one of his crew members he let his guard down, and what a mistake that was to make. 

"Wow, surprised you got up here so quickly! Such a cutie too, man I really lucked out!" A high pitched voice squeaked out, and before he could react he was hit in the head hard. All he saw next was darkness. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When David finally came to, he noticed that he was tied to a chair. His arms and feet were restrained, but luckily his mouth hadn't been gagged. The room he was in was dark, and he wasn't sure how long he had been out. Then a door opened and a light was turned on, making him squint his eyes to adjust to the brightness and see the figure in front of him. 

"Oh good, you're up. I was afraid I hit you too hard, sometimes I forget my own strength ya know?" The person laughed, and David came to the startling realization that this had to be Lui Calibre. 

'Great, I've been kidnapped by my own target. If I ever get out of here the guys are never gonna let me forget this.'

"Uh.. hi?" 

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Lui Calibre, but I'm sure you already knew that. You can also refer to me as your majesty, the almighty, or if you decide you really like me I don't mind being called daddy either." The strange man finished this statement with a wink, and David felt his face flush a deep scarlet. What exactly had he gotten himself into?

"I-I'm David, but my friends call me Nogla."

"David, huh? Cute." Lui chuckled. "Anyways, I know you came here to claim that bounty on me. Trust me, you're definitely not the first to try. I was actually going to kill you when I saw you climb onto my balcony, but the truth is I find you highly attractive. So I'll give you two options, either you agree to stay here with me until we get to know each other without escaping... or I kill you. Not too hard of a decision to be honest."