Killing Out of Love (H2OVanoss)

"Fuck!"

"Run!" 

"Get the hell away from him!"

"Evan, come on!"

It was a dark, stormy night on the outskirts of Los Santos, and Evan Fong only had two things on his mind: Jonathan Dennis and finding a hiding spot. 

Now, the night had started out as it usually did every other Saturday. Booze was passed around, stories were told, and worries were forgotten from all those involved in Los Santos's most prestigious gang. Though, this time that was different. This time, a knife was pulled out unexpectedly from one of the gang's own, someone was stabbed, and chaos ensued. 

This left Evan in the situation he was in now: running as fast as his legs would allow him to, his best friend beside him, being chased by his now crazed boyfriend. 

"S-shit Evan... is he still after us?" Tyler asked between huffs, running alongside Evan in an attempt to get away from Jon and hide somewhere away from him. 

"I don't know." Evan replied, chancing a quick glance behind him to see if there was anyone behind them. There seemed to not be, and the two stopped for a moment, taking in huge gulps of breath from using so much speed in such a short amount of time. Moments later though, a loud scream enacted from not too far away from them, and yelling soon followed afterwards. 

"Craig? CRAIG!" Tyler shouted, immediately sprinting in the direction of the commotion.

"Tyler, no!" Evan yelled, chasing after his friend. He knew there would be no use trying to stop him though. Craig was the love of Tyler's life, and the second he was in any danger Tyler would be there to save him. 

It was too late though. Lying in a pool of blood was Craig, mouth left wide open in shock, chest heaving in short rapid breaths. His abdomen had a large stab wound in it, and one of his eyes had been taken out.

"Craig!" Tyler screamed, tears immediately streaming down his face in horror and sadness. Falling to his knees on the ground he scooped his love into his arms, clinging onto him tightly.

"T..Tyler.." Craig mumbled weakly, and Tyler only sobbed harder than he had been before.

"Shhh, don't talk baby. It's okay, I'm here, you're going to be okay. I love you so, so damn much alright? I won't let you die, I won't. I love you, I love you. You'll be fine, I promise." 

Evan could only stand and watch the scene in front of him unfold until Craig took his last breath and Tyler was a sobbing mess. 

"Evan... I'm going to kill him. I'm going to watch the life fade out of his fucking eyes!"

"Tyler please, you can't kill him! Don't hurt him, he didn't mean it!" Evan pleaded, confusing himself as he wasn't sure why he would defend such a horrible monster. 

"He killed Craig! He killed the one shred of happiness I had left in this shit-hole of a city, and I'm not letting him get away with it!" Looking at the state of his friend, Evan knew there was nothing he could do or say that would change his mind. 

'What the hell's wrong with me?'  The raven haired male wondered. Here he was, standing beside his mess of a best friend after witnessing another die, and yet all he could think about was Jonathan. He had done a horrible thing, stabbing Nogla like he had and then killing Mini right after so gruesomely. That would make him a horrible person, a monster not worthy of forgiveness, right? So why did Evan still feel such a strong connection to Jon? Why couldn't he feel any remorse or sadness at all? 

"Evan?" Tyler sniffed out, looking up in confusion. Without realizing it the male had taken a menacing step towards the other, his eyes unfocused and cloudy.