A Thousand Years (Minicat)

Craig tried to hold back the tears threatening to pour out of his eyes. It should've been him in that hospital bed, not Tyler. Craig just wished he would wake up. It had been six months. Six long, hard, painful months. Tyler was in a coma and it didn't seem like he was waking up anytime soon.

The two had been driving around town, just running some errands. Craig was in the passenger seat of the car and Tyler was driving. Everything was going well until a deranged driver crossed over their lane, going the opposite direction. In an act of quick thinking Tyler had thrown himself over Craig, taking most of the impact.

Thinking of the terrible accident Craig clenched his fists and grit his teeth. He hated that driver. He hated the man who had done this to Tyler, the one person he loved more than anything else in the world.

It just... wasn't fair. It wasn't fair at all. Tyler shouldn't have done what he did. Craig wished he hadn't with all his heart. He'd rather he himself be dead than have anything happen to Tyler.

"H-hey Ty.." Craig whispered, brushing a piece of the other male's hair back. He looked so peaceful laying there. Almost like he was just sleeping and he would wake up any second. But Craig knew that wasn't true, this was reality. That kind of stuff only happened in stories.

"I'm so sorry.. God I'm so sorry baby. I never wanted this to happen." Craig started to become more and more frustrated by the second.

"Why? Why'd you do it? I wasn't worth doing that for. Look what's happened to you! It's all my goddamned fault you're like this. I can tell everyone else thinks it's my fault to. I can see it in their eyes. The guys- they've all come to see you in person a couple of times. But I can tell by the way they look at me, by their silence- they wish it was me lying there instead of you. I whole heartedly agree with them. I want nothing more than for our spots to be reversed. You don't deserve this, Ty. Just please wake up. Please." Silence. That's all Craig got in response.

Fishing his phone out of his pocket, Craig decided it was time. There was no way Tyler was waking up. He'd do the right thing. Pull the plug, then off himself afterwards. That's how it should be.

Craig turned the camera settings to video and then started to record.

"Hey guys... it's Mini. I know I haven't been on here lately, in all honesty I haven't been anywhere. Wildcat- Tyler's condition.. it doesn't seem to be getting any better. He's still as unresponsive as he was six months ago." Craig took a deep breath, voice shaking.

"Yeah, it's been six months. I can't believe it either, to tell you the truth. Say hi, Tyler." Mini was now breaking into deep sobs, turning the camera towards his boyfriend. He laid still, as always.

"See him? He's been like that for six months. Not moving at all, just the same spot. For six- six damn months! I can't keep letting this go on.. I just can't. It isn't right. Guys... it's time to pull the plug. I've got to let him go, no matter how much I love him. I swear, I love him to the ends of the earth. I'll love him for a thousand years, until the end of time. But because I love him, I've got to do this. I'm sorry. This will most likely be the last video you'll be seeing of Tyler, and quite possibly me. I can't go on without him, you know?" Craig was a crying mess. He could barely get his next words out.

"It's been great, lads. I'll see you later." With that the video ended.

"Tyler.." Craig wrapped his arms around him, still letting his tears fall. He didn't notice someone wrap their arms back around him.

"Agh.. C-Craig?"

"Tyler!"

------------------------------------------------

Some feels and stuff cause Minicat is life.

Summary:
Tyler (Wildcat) is in a coma cause by a car crash Craig (Mini) and him had been in. For six months Tyler hasn't woken up, and Craig gave up all hope. He was going to pull the plug and let Tyler just die, killing himself afterwards. But in the end, Tyler wakes up just in time.

Cheesy, I know. But I'm a sucker for the cheesy things. Not gonna lie.

Btw, I literally got this story idea just from hearing the song "A Thousand Years" on the radio. Geez, music has a way with emotions man.

-----------------Setin Out----------------