AN:

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of one-shot updates, I've been really busy lately dealing with a lot of stuff and so I just couldn't be inspired to really write. Hopefully this will make you guys forgive me though!

Now that I've officially gotten rid of "Life Is No Nintendo Game" (FINALLY), I've decided to actually write something worthy of your attention.

The book is called "Evan Was {Is}" and it is an H2OVanoss fic, but probably not in the way you'd expect it. To make things simple you'll figure it out as the book progresses, for as of right now only the prologue is published and I was too much of a bum to write a description, aha.

So yeah, if you guys want you can check that out on my profile or by looking up "H2OVanoss" in the discover page.

Anyways, I'm sorry for the lack of one-shots, I'll try to see what I can do about it soon, but that might be hard since school starts in a week and I've got an advanced class to take. Oh well, I'll still try.

Thankyou guys so much for sticking around AND for 200 followers! 200? Like oh my goodness I have never expected to get that many people following me on Wattpad. It's crazy.

Not to mention all the reads on this one-shot book. All of it is so insane and surreal and I'm very grateful to all of you who have given me your support and have taken the time to read what I write.

I guess that's all. Bye!!!

++++++++++Setin Out+++++++++++++

P.S. IGNORE THE POPUPS. I KNOW, THEY'RE DRIVING ME INSANE TOO. JUST IGNORE THEM.