Guys..? (Ludicrous!Lui)

Bullets. Screaming. Shouting. Explosions. Blood.. so much blood. Lui's head was pounding, thoughts racing back and forth. The other one was trying to break free, bury the real him alive. The other one wanted control, and Lui didn't know how much longer he could hold him off.

You see, he was in a pretty bad situation. Lui was standing on a roof top, cop cars surrounding the ground below and helicopters shooting from the skies. His friends were slowly getting killed off, one by one. Moo, Terrorizer, and Basically had already been taken down. The remaining were fighting back, knowing good and well that there was no way out of this, that they had narrowly escaped too many times before. The police force of Los Santos had obviously had enough of the gang's terror reign, and they quite clearly planned to put an end to it all for good.

"Lui! I need help over here!" Nogla, Lui's best friend shouted. Lui picked up his gun and started shooting Nogla's enemies, grimacing the whole time. This was the other one's job, not his. The whole reason he was apart of this gang was because of the other one, and now he was in too deep to back out. Lui couldn't believe he had somehow made friends with all these criminals, yet here he was, fighting for his and his new friend's lives.

Lui felt his hands start to shake, his adrenaline pump fast. It was going to happen. He was going to take over, and there was no use in trying to stop him now.

"G-guys! He's gonna-" But before Lui could finish his sentence his body went completely rigid. A wicked grin appeared on his face, his eyes narrowed in a devilish way. Lui's remaining friends realized what had happened, and were filled with mixes of relief and fear. Relief, because this Lui could probably get rid of their current problem. Fear, because once Lui started he wouldn't be able to stop.

"Hey guys..." Lui drawled out, voice eerie and just.. not right. He let out an evil cackle, to which Nogla flinched.

"Don't do this, Lui." Delirious called to the monkey-masked boy. Lui just chuckled and shook his head.

"Nah, I think I'll stay like this for a while. Now let's get this party started!" It was a full on massacre afterwards. Lui went psychotic, sniping people, blowing up vehicles, he was out of control. By the time all Los Santos law enforcers were dead, the only remaining group members still alive was Nogla and Lui.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Lui asked in a child's voice, one of the affects of the other one taking control.

"They're all dead.." Nogla mumbled, shaking his head. Suddenly a throbbing pain went through Lui's head again, and he once more became himself.

"Nogla? What happ- oh my god!" Lui yelled, looking at all of his friends corpses around him. Vanoss and Delirious were both lying together, bullet holes riddled through out their bodies. Wildcat and Mini had fallen only a couple feet away from eachother, arms seeming like they were reaching out for the other. It was just Lui and Nogla now, oh... and the other one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was something new that I wanted to try out. It's a thing called Ludicrous!Lui, where Lui has Multiple Personality Disorder and Ludicrous is his other half. Whenever that half breaks through he goes insane and talks in his kid voice. I know this sucked but I just wanted to try this out. Also the description sucks because I'm in a call with @Masicanity and I can't focus so meep.

++++++++++++Setin Out++++++++++++