Dear Mini (Minicat)

September 9th, 2015

Dear Mini,

       Hey, buddy. It's been a while since we've talked, eh? Too long, if you ask me. So, how's life been? I don't really know how things work where you are. Is it like normal civilization up that way? God, I hope not. Life down here fucking sucks. I just haven't been the same since you left to attend to "business". That's what Nogla told me, at least. He's been really nice to me these past three years, it's almost like he's always by my side. Which is a good thing, of course. I could definitely use some company.

Speaking of Nogla, I'm guessing you'd like to know how the rest of the guys are doing. They've returned back to their old selfs, you know, like how they were before you left. Lui's got his squeaker voice, Delirious is delirious, Vanoss is still a dumb fuck (in a good way), but I guess some things have changed. Basically's now engaged to his girl, they're set to be married in spring next year. Moo's ended up passing all of us up in subscribers; he has over 22 million now, with Terrorizer being his biggest fan of course.

Me.. I'm just not the same. It kills me to know that you won't come back. I've been getting really sloppy with my channel lately, yet it's just kind of a numb feeling. Everything's been feeling numb, you know? I mean, it's not fair of you to have just left me like that. No warning, no "I love you"'s, nothing. Did you expect me to be fine? 'Cause I'm not. I miss you, Mini.

I miss seeing your stupid face light up when you get excited. I miss hearing your crazy laughter. I miss the sound of you saying my name, not my gamertag, my real name. "Tyler!" You'd yell, and anytime you needed me I'd be there. I'd do anything for you, and you know that.

I just don't know how much longer I can take this. It's been 3 years, Craig. 3 damn long years. I've been going through the motions for this long, isn't that a sign that I won't be okay until I see you again? I just wanna see your face again, hear you tell me that everything will be alright, that you'll never leave me. I wanna wrap my arms around you and never let go.

It's tomorrow, by the way. The day that you left. The anniversary of it is tomorrow. I just... I wish you hadn't have left. I told you that you didn't need to go out that night. You didn't listen. "Babe, I'll be back before you can say 'I love you'." That wasn't true. I said it over and over, over and over that entire night. I've still said it repeatedly, on restless nights like this. I'm hoping that if I keep saying it, writing it, typing it, that maybe you'll come back. You said so yourself, after all.

I just wish you would've listened to me. I mean, who cares about revenge? I know you wanted to kill that guy for... doing what he did to me. For defiling me, so to speak. But you still shouldn't have gone. What did you expect would have happened? If he was capable of doing what he did before, he was sure as hell capable of pulling out a gun on you, which he did. Did it hurt? Was it quick, or did you suffer? I need to know, just in case that has to be the method I resort to in order to join you.

I love you, okay? You know that. I know that. God and everyone knows that. I love you with all my heart. I miss you, Craig, Mini, whichever you'd prefer. I miss you so much. But don't worry, I'll see you soon, as soon as I can. Just wait. I'll be there to see you soon.

I'll see you soon,
Tyler (Wildcat)

------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you needed the plot of this explained, here it is. Three years ago, Tyler got raped. Mini, despite Tyler's pleads, went to go kill his assaulter(?). Instead, he ended up getting shot instead and he died. Now Tyler's writing a letter to him, telling him how much he misses him and that he'll "see Mini soon". Basically, Wildcat means that he's going to kill himself to be with his love. Dark, I know. Sorry.