One-Shot Drafts

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been really busy with finishing school etc so I haven't had the time to focus on it. But since school's out I have a lot of plans and ideas for writing one-shots and even a full fanfiction.

Just to clarify things, though, that fanfiction will NOT be "Life Is No Nintendo Game". In fact, I'm deleting it. Sorry to those of you who don't want me to, I just really don't like the way I have it. It's given me major writers block and I'd just rather take it down. But don't worry, some day in the future I might rewrite it. Just not now.

But that isn't what I wanted to make this update about. I actually wanted to list all of the unpublished one-shot drafts that I have. That way, you guys can tell me what you want to read next. So, here we go.

1. Hershey Kisses (Minicat)

2. Kissin' You (DaithideLui)

3. Georgia (DaithideLui)

4. After the End of the World (H2OVanoss)

5. IT'S ME (H2OVanoss)

6. Like Toy Soldiers (H2OVanoss)

7. Pretty Little Psycho (DaithideLui)

8. IT'S ME (Minicat)

9. Mini (Minicat)

10. Would It Matter (BasicallyIDoFourZero)

11. Talking To The Moon (H2OVanoss)

12. Slipped Away (H2OVanoss)

13. Catch Me (Minicat)

14. Feeling Good (DaithideLui)

15. Don't Forget (Minicat)

16. Somewhere In Neverland (Minicat)

17. Come and Get It (H2OVanoss)

18. See You Again (Seven Becomes Two)

19. Alternate: Run Away With Me (Minicat)

20. What Do You Want From Me (BasicallyIDoFourZero)

21. Echo (Minicat)

22. Light 'Em Up (DaithideLui)

So.. yeah! Those are all the drafts. But just so you know, if you want, you can change the ships in your request. Other ships that I haven't listed but am willing to use are SeaMexican and ZeRoyalChaos.

Anyways, that's all! Leave as many requests as you want and I'll do them as fast as I can!

+++++++++++++++Setin Out++++++++++++++++