Kissin' You (Daithidelui)

Song: Kissin You- Miranda Cosgrove

Lui wasn't a very affectionate person. The whole concept of affection made him uncomfortable, to say the least. How does smashing your face into another person's show your love for them? If anything, it just made you look stupid.

The worst kind of affection for Lui was PDA. Public Displays of Affection. It was disgusting.

One minute you're just having a stroll around your neighborhood, enjoying your existence, and then BAM. You turn the corner to see two people snogging each other.

It was rude. It was vile. Most of all, it was unnatural.

Lui could never exactly pinpoint why he hated PDA so much, he just did. He always had and he always would.

Or so he thought.

His opinion was thrown completely full circle by none other than his best friend, David.

Now, David was a natural heartthrob. Dark, perfectly styled hair, deep brown eyes, sharp jaw line, his features were gorgeous. He practically made every girl he walked past swoon at the sight of him.

But he didn't care about the women who liked him. No, he only had his eyes on one person in particular, and that was the one and only Lui Calibre himself. The Irish male was head over heels for the other with the squeaker voice, and he wanted nothing more than for Lui to be his.

Of course, David knew the chances of that happening were almost second to none. He knew how Lui felt about relationships and the subject of love, and besides, he had no idea what Lui's sexual orientation happened to be. All he could do was sit and wait for things to work themselves out.

And work themselves out, things did.

It was just a casual Thursday evening for the two males. No work to do, no clubbing to take part in, nothing. They were free to do whatever they wished. Thus the reason why both of them were sat outside on their back porch, basking in the sun in complete silence. David was lost in his own thoughts while Lui was content with the scenery surrounding him. Unfortunately his sight seeing was interrupted by something disgusting.

A young couple, looking no older than teenagers, were standing out in the open kissing each other. It wasn't just kissing though, it was a full blown make-out session, which made the whole act all the more worse. Lui's nose crinkled in an unflattering manner, and his facial expression was that of what someone would look like if they had stepped on an old piece of gum.

David, who finally came back to his senses, turned to say something to the male beside him but stopped when he noticed his face. He looked as if he was having an internal battle, not knowing whether to be angered, disgusted, or distraught. Slowly David leaned over and tapped Lui on the shoulder, startling him and causing him to let out a small yelp.

"Nogla! God, don't scare me like that!" He yelled, now using his infamous squeaker voice. David let out a low chuckle before giving Lui a look of concern.

"Sorry, Junior. You looked like something was wrong so I was trying to get your attention." At this Lui huffed and crossed his arms against his chest.

"Something is wrong! Do you not see those people over there?" With Lui pointing his finger in the direction of the scene, David finally saw what had gotten him all nerved up.

"What's the deal? They're just kissing each other."

"No, they are not! They're sucking each other's faces off is what they're doing! Seriously, if I didn't know any better I'd think the apocalypse had started. They look like they're eating each other!" Lui exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air and shaking them for emphasis. David sighed, rubbing his face with his hand.