Shipping (idefk)

Tap.

Tap.

TAPITY FUCKING TAP GODDAMN.

Setin was woken up in the morning by a wild string of taps on her flat door. Needless to say it pissed her off to be woken up so early, but whatchu gonna do.

"Who dares disturb me at this ungodly hour?" She muttered, pulling open the door.

What she saw in front of her was the weirdest thing ever.

"Fuckin- BUNNEH!" She yelled, waking up her fellow flat mate. Bunneh rushed over to the door, thinking there was a murderer there or something. But no, it was just Setin being a dumbass as usual.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Look outside the door."

Okay, that was weird.

Like seriously what the actual fuck.

Sitting on the two writer's doorstep was a giant box. For real. It was fuckin huge.

Muffled noises were coming from the box, and Bunneh pushed Setin in front of her.

"Go check the box." She stuttered, trying to hide behind her doorway.

"Fuck that, you check!" Setin retorted, crossing her arms.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'll steal your cheerios."

"Fine! Goddamn you.." Setin muttered profanities under her breath as she crept closer to the box. Just as she was about to read the package description the box burst open, resulting in her letting out a blood curdling scream and almost having a heart attack.

"T-" Bunneh started, but Setin stopped her.

"Ey! Don't say the name! The person reading this can't know!"

"...Setin did you just break the fourth wall?"

"Hell yeah I did." A sudden shuffling of feet drew the girl's attention back to where the box was. Standing around the destroyed remains of the box were very handsome boys, but they weren't just any boys, they were-

"Oh my fucking god they did not. I bet you five bucks Yipee did this. Five bucks."

That's right.

Someone had literally shipped Bunneh and Setin's ships. (Gay ships, that is. Gay ships are yay ships.)

They then moved and decided to never give Yipee their new flat address.

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't even fucking know what that was. I realized that I hadn't updated anything in a while, and this happened.

Special thanks to Yipee_McYay and BunnehJuice for not having any idea I was even writing this or that they'd be in this in the first place.

On one last note, this wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It's a Crack one-shot, which means that it's meant to be stupid and stuff.

Anyways, that's all. Bye!

+++++++++Setin Out+++++++++++