The Old Him (Pewdiecry)

Ryan couldn't take it anymore. It was killing him from the inside out. He wanted the old him back. The old Felix.

Felix was Ryan's best friend. Was. They had always played games together for YouTube, always talked to each other. They were so close that Ryan had developed a crush on Felix. He was pansexual, after all.

But then he started to change. Felix got more subscribers, more and more and more. It was quite obvious to Ryan that he didn't care about him anymore. Felix was consumed by greed and fame, and Ryan just couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't believe you! You said you'd never turn out this way, and look what's happened to you!"

"What's the big deal Cry? There's nothing wrong with me, it's you who has the problem! I'm an adult, I can take care of myself!"

"Oh really? Well it sure doesn't seem like it. You've changed, Pewdie. You've changed."

"You're not the one who decides if I've 'changed' or not. Just stay out of my life. I don't need you anymore, you're just going to drag me down."

"Fe-"

"Stop. Don't ever talk to me again."

Tears welled up in Ryan's eyes at the memory of the incident. The incident when he made Felix hate him. He hadn't tried to make his Swedish friend so angry, he just wanted to have everything back to the way it used to be. But it seemed as if that would never happen again.

Despite Ryan being sad, he still needed to make his own videos for his channel. YouTube was his job, after all. So Ryan walked over to the set up that he had and turned on the computer. He was about to start his video recording when his phone rang. Ryan didn't know who would be calling him at the moment, it didn't seem as if anyone would need him at this time. Yet Ryan still picked up his phone, and when he saw the caller ID the waterworks immediately started up.

"F-Felix?" Ryan stuttered out, voice wavering. He couldn't believe it. After all this time, he finally decided to call him? Ryan didn't know whether to be mad or happy. His thoughts were interrupted by a voice just as equally shaky as his own.

"Yeah... yeah Ryan, it's- it's me."

"Felix! Oh my god, I'm so so sorry for the argument! I just, I'm so sorry and-"

"Ry, it's okay. I promise, it's all okay. At least it almost is. Open your door, would you? It's hot outside." Ryan gasped. There was no way he'd be there. Maybe this was some type of a joke? But he opened the door anyways. Ryan didn't regret it at all, and he spent the rest of his life with the one he loved who also loved him back. The old him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup. This is short but, eh I like it. Anyways, the plot is that Ryan and Felix got into a huge fight over Felix getting a big head over having so many subscribers. Felix told Ryan to never talk to him again, and it left Ryan upset and broken. One day while thinking about the fight Ryan's phone rings, and he answers to find out it's Felix. He wanted to apologize, and when he tells Ryan to open his door he's standing out there waiting for him. The two of them love each other and spend the rest of their lives together, Ryan being happy because Felix is back to being his old self, the old self that he loved. Btw on a side note, does anyone want me to update "Life is no Nintendo game"? I can, if you want me to. Idk. Anyways, that's all. Bye!

----------------Setin Out----------------