"Go to hell" (DaithideLui)

"I'm gonna ask you one more time," A punch to the gut, resulting in blood being coughed out of the Irish male's mouth. "Where the hell is Calibre?"

David was in pain, that was for sure. His eyes were both blackened to the point of almost being swollen shut. Deep cuts oozing red plastered his body from head to toe, and his skin was turning dark shades of purple and blue from bruising. Yes, he was in pain. But not even the worst kinds of torture in the world could make him turn in Lui.

"Shove it up your arse." David spluttered out, trying his best to glare at his capture. The burly man in front of him only responded with a dark chuckle before drawing back his fist for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day. Quicker than David could comprehend he swung it forward, making contact with the smaller male's jaw. A deafening crack resounded throughout the room, making David inwardly cringe. His jaw had been moved out of place.

"You going to give me the answer I want now, punk?" The captor asked, to which David ironically rolled his eyes, or at least tried to. Sure, the situation at hand wasn't exactly one to be taken for granted, but he couldn't help himself. His captor's stupidity deserved a good amount of eye rolling. Even better, a bullet through his brain. Of course, that could wait for later, if David could even find a way out of his current problem.

"I cownt ansher ye... if mey gaw ish brocken." David's words sounded like those of a toddler's, but they clearly stated what made his captor so ignorant. He couldn't give him an answer if his jaw was broken, at the least dislocated. Anyone in his line of business would know that. Well, now maybe not anyone. 

The captor sighed, leaning forward and roughly grabbing a hold of David's injured jaw, causing David to let out a small yelp. Without any warning he yanked his hand to the side, letting yet another cracking noise thunder through out the room. David's jaw had been moved back into place, yet it still throbbed agonizingly. Oh how he so desperately wished he could move his hand over and try to massage the pain away. Yet he couldn't, for his hands were tied behind the metal chair he was sat in, in which he was also held to.

"Now, no more playing around, as much fun as this has been." The captor grinned wickedly, showing off rows of horrid yellowing teeth. "You've got one last shot in answering me before you die. You tell me what I want to hear, and I'll be sure to make your death quick and painless. Refuse, and you'll wish you'd never been born. Where's the squeaker who goes by Calibre? Don't try to lie to me either, boy. I know you're in league with him. Otherwise you wouldn't even be here."

"No shit."  David thought to himself with despair. He'd tried to talk himself out of being in the gang many times before. Told himself it was dangerous, that one day it'd all catch up to him and he'd meet his maker. That was how the system worked, after all. David had already lost several friends to that system: Vanoss, Mini, Terroriser... it was only a matter of time before it came around to get him too. Yet despite knowing this he'd never backed out. Willingly did missions knowing there was a chance he wasn't going to come back alive from them. Shot down innocent people just because they got in his way. Stole, drugged, assaulted, tortured, murdered, all for what exactly? More so, all for who?

The one guy who was the reason David was being interrogated in the first place, of course.

The great Lui Calibre himself.

From the second David had laid eyes on Lui he had fallen in love. He didn't know if it was because of Lui's attractive appearance or caring personality towards his friends. Hell, maybe it was because of Lui's quote on quote "squeaker voice". All David knew was that he was in love, and that he'd do anything to keep his love safe.

Even if it meant dying for him.

David looked up at his captor, eyes ablaze with fury and blood lust. On the outside he may have looked like a broken man, ready to spew out every bit of information he had on Lui so he could save his own skin. But that wasn't who David was on the inside. On the inside there was no way in hell he would betray the one he cared for so deeply. He wasn't going to budge, it was that simple.

With that David took a deep breath and gave his captor the final answer that would determine his fate.

 "Go to hell." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though this one's a bit shorter than I usually make my one-shots, I'm actually pleased with it. I've been trying to write a DaithideLui one-shot forever so I'm glad I've finally done it. High-five to me.

Summary:

Nogla's in a gang with Lui. It's a dangerous business and Nogla's been trying to convince himself to drop out of it seeing as it could cost him his life. Yet he stays in the gang because of his love for Lui, which ends up getting him caught in the situation, he's stumbled into in this one-shot. Another gang manages to take Nogla captive. They go about torturing him so they can get information about Lui and where Lui is, since they can't find him. Nogla refuses to give in to their desires due to him wanting to protect Lui, resulting in him being killed.

Yup. There you go.

I hope you enjoyed!

+++++++++Setin Out++++++++++