Epilogue

Naomi's Pov

The wedding bells were set in motion. My white dress flowed around me and I was nervous as hell.

"Naomi it's going to be okay." Temperance told me calling my nerves. I nodded.

"I know I just, I'm having a irrational fear that Hodgins won't be at the end of the isle. Booth chuckled.

"Naomi, if Hodgins isn't at the end I will personally hunt him down and kill him." Booth threatened. I smiled at him and watched as Booth kissed Temperance. That's right people the dynamic duo became my OTP.

"It's time!" My father came out and grabbed my arm gently.

"Mara! Seeley! Get in line." My children ran in front of me. My son Seeley had both rings on a pillow and Mara had her rose petals ready to throw.

Oh yea another bomb drop. Soon after Hodgins and I reconciled I got pregnant with twins. Now a couple years later we are getting married.

The doors opened and my children started walking one after the other. Then Booth and Temperance, then my father and I. When I saw Jack I smiled brightly and my stepping went a little faster but my father held me back.

"Calm down dear, you'll get to pounce after the reception." My father said and I blushed holding in my laughter. My father handed me off to Jack.

"Hi." He said shyly.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked him. He nodded immediately.

"I've been ready since the day I met you." He said. The priest smiled at us and began saying the words that every other person that ordains a wedding says. Which I am going to fast forward to the good part.

"Do you Jack Hodgins, take Naomi Brennan to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked him.

"I do." He said immediately.

"Do you Naomi Brennan, take Jack Hodgins to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I said staring into Jacks eyes.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said and Jack pulled me in for a kiss. Everyone clapped and cheered for us.

"NOW!" I heard and Hodgins and I broke away. Six armed men came in and starred shooting up the place. I immediately looked for Mara and Seeley but I couldn't find them.

"Mara! Seeley! Where are you!" I called out terrified.

"Momma!!" I heard my babies scream. Two men had my children and I started running toward them.

"Naomi!" I heard Seeley yell but I ignored him and followed the men with my children. I couldn't find Jack. Then all of a sudden I feel a bullet pierce through my stomach and I fell to the ground.

"No!!" I heard Jack. I started to cry in pain.

"Jack! Mara and Seeley." I said. Temperance came down next to me.

"Stay here I need to find my children." Jack told her and he shot out the door hoping to find our children.

Temperance called an ambulance and soon all the guests except for Zach, my father, and Booth left.

"Booth my children." I cried out. He nodded.

"We have one man in custody, the others are dead except for the two who got away." He said holding my hand.

"My ch-" I coughed violently and felt my self start to pass out.

"Find... th- them" my last words were when I only saw darkness.

So...... Sequel?