5

Naomi's pov

I woke up in a room not knowing where I was. I looked around a bit and then Realized I was in Hodgins house, memories of the night before flooded into my mind as I sat up. I got up and walked towards the door and opened it smelling bacon and pancakes instantly.

I moved towards the smell and saw Hodgins in the kitchen flipping pancakes. He hadn't noticed my appearance so I moved closer and heard him humming. I sat at one of the bar stools and watched him.

He is so adorable. I thought. He started to attempt to dance to his humming and I couldn't hold back my giggles back. He heard me and turned around startled.

"Naomi, I um didn't hear you come down." He said and then clears his throat embarrassed.

"What were you humming?" I asked smiling sweetly.

"It was uh Devour by Shinedown." He said putting more batter on the skillet. I nodded.

"Your little dance was pretty cute too." I teased him.

"Oh my moves are to die for." He joked.

"Oh ya totally." I laughed. He gave me a plate with pancakes and bacon and started to devour them.

"Oh my god this is amazing." I moaned. I stuffed pieces of bacon in my mouth as I talked. I probably looked like a crazy woman. Hodgins just laughed at my reaction, devouring them himself.

"I am the master at making pancakes." He bragged. I nodded. He definitely was.

A couple hours later he ended up driving me to work with him. I had told him that I could get a taxi but he insisted. So I finally gave in and we showed up together. When we walked in I saw agent Booth coming our way smirking.

"One date and already hooking up? You move fast." He commented passing us. I turned to retaliate but Hodgins stopped me.

"Let him use his imagination, besides, he might stop pestering me about not getting laid." He said. I blushed and nodded and we continued toward the lab.

When I got there I realized that Temperance wasn't there so went to her office. I found her at her desk typing away.

"Hello Temperance." I said sitting in the chair opposite of her. She looked up at me.

"Hello Naomi, I hadn't realized you and Hodgins were together." She said glancing at me with those judgy eyes.

"Hey don't look at me like that, I just stayed the night because I didn't have any where else to stay." I said looking at Temperance. She rolled her eyes and got back to typing. We sat there in silence until a mail women walked into  the door. I turned.

"Mail for Naomi Brennan?" She said.

"That's me." I said holding my hand out. She handed me an envelope and left. I looked at Temperance and shrugged.

"Open it." She said. I opened the envelope and some white powder flew up and I coughed.

"Dust probably," I said and grabbed the small note.

"Your next..."