2

Naomi's pov

I arrived at the Jeffersonian smiling. It felt nice to see Temperance again, it had been so long and getting back where the action was was even better.

I walked in through multiple Hallways and stopped when passing through the lab doors. I saw Temperance leaning over a corpse studying it slowly.

I walked up to the table where the body was and looked over it as well. She hadn't noticed my entrance so I decided to make myself known.

"Obviously the cause of death was a blow to the back of the cranium with a blunt object." I say. She looked up and smiled.

"Naomi. It's good to see you." She moved around the table and gave me a hug.

"The one sibling you don't hate has returned." I joked. She tried to understand it but shook it off.

Soon a man in a suit and short brown hair and walked in.

"Bones!" He yelled.

"Yes." Temperance and I answered.

"We looked at each other as he looked at us.

"Uh who are you?" He asked.

"Dr. Naomi Brennan or Bones but it looks like that's Temperance's name." I said holding my hand out to him. He shook it.

"There's another bones? Who would have thought. Maybe she's a normal human being and not you." He said referring to Temperance.

"Technically we are all human Booth." She said going back to her skeleton.

He rolled his eyes.

"Special Agent Seeley Booth, I work with your sister." He said to me.

"I figured. Now down to business, you called me here for my help am I right." I rubbed it in Temperance's face. She then rolled her eyes and to me that was a yes.

"Wait wait. Stop, back up rewind, you called her for help. Like advice guidance? Help?" He said shocked and confused. I smirked.

"Yes dear sissy doesn't know everything." I say.

"Of course I don't know everything there is so much knowledge that it's about impossible to know everything." She said.

"Ah ah your making assumptions.." I said correcting her.

Then two more people came in. Two guys one with luscious curly Brownish blonde hair and another baby face looking guy.

"Dr. Brennan we checked the skull fragments you sent us and apparently they aren't human they are part of a raccoons skull." The baby face said.

"And I analyzed the particules from the clothing and there's hundreds of cotton fibers and sand." The curly haired man said. I looked at him fondly. Hot damn he's beautiful.

"The same sand from the crime scene?" Temperance asked.

"No from a different location the body was moved postmortem." He said. He glanced at me and then back at her. I cleared my throat. Temperance looked at me.

"Oh this is my sister Dr. Naomi Brennan" she said. I waved my gaze still on the blues eyes man.

"That's Dr Zack Addy and Dr. Jack Hodgins." She introduced them. Jack? Hot name for a hot guy.

"Nice to meet you both, it will be fun working with you." I say mainly to Dr Hodgins.