10

Naomi's pov

We arrived at the airport only 30 mins later. I got out of the car whilst Booth and Temperance  kept arguing about her people skills.

"You two should see someone like couples counselling." I commented.

"Shut up." The said together. They were so meant for each other. If I wasn't practically in love with Jack I would say Booth is pretty Decent looking.

It wasn't hard to spot where Marcus could be. Multiple paparazzi swarmed the gate he came out of. He walked smoothly, if it was any one else you would have never none he was a psychopath. His smile wooed the fans and paparazzi until his gaze landed on me. He smirked and I realized Booth had made his way over to have a chat.

I couldn't here but from looking at the twos lips and facial expressions it was either Booth would force him and that'd be bad publicity or come willingly. And since Marcus cared about his image so much he came willingly. They made there way over and Marcus gaze never left mine. I could feel the fear creep into my veins and I finally had to break the starring contest that was happening between us.

"Lovely to see you again Naomi," his Greek accent coming through smoothly.

"Marcus, you've looked better." I tried sounding confident but my voice wavered and he could tell. He was about to reply when Booth asked him not so politely to get in the car. Fortunately Temperance offered to sit next to him so I wouldn't have to.

"So why exactly am I being brought in for Agent Booth?" He asked looking at the scenery.

"Special.. Agent and for attempted murder and or kidnapping." He said.

"Attempted murder? What proof do you have of that. Well we have Martins body with a confession that he was forced to kill himself, and the assassin that tried to kill Naomi." He listed proud.

"A confession from a dead man and a Greek man who happens to be from the same country as me, you have been working hard... Lots of evidence indeed." He shut down both attempts at Booths evidence. I gulped, he's going to get away with this. I thought. I looked at Marcus.

"Your doing this all because I left you? Are you so lonely that the one person you thought you had left?!" I ended up almost yelling which mad Booth jump at my sudden out burst.

"I have no idea what your talking about? We were in love, Special Agent Booth, she's gone mad." He said trying to turn around the situation. I was shocked and angry.

"Your lucky I don't have a gun myself or I would-" Booth cut me off.

"O-okay! That's enough of that. Naomi when we get there just wait with your sister I'll start the interrogation." He said.

"So you must be the other Dr. Brennan?" Marcus had finally realized. Temperance looked at him with that murderous look. She was very protective of me and sitting by him without killing him must have been a challenge.

"Yes well we can't all be lucky to meet such a charming man like your self." He tried being polite but slightly sarcastic. I smirked at her answer.

Once we arrived he was brought into the interrogation room and Temperance and I sat in the room next door watching.

"Marcus Alieus, born in Ionian islands, Corfu, age 37. Man if you weren't an alleged psycho I would say you age very well. But it's all probably prosthetics." He mumbled that last part but I had caught it and chuckled.

Marcus was neither smiling or frowning he just stared through the mirror almost as if he could see me. It was creepy.

"Now how did you meet Dr. Brennan?" He first asked.