11

Naomi's pov

After Marcus had been locked up I felt free. It had been ruffly a month since the arrest but I still couldn't wrap my head around it. I suddenly felt Jacks arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning." He said in his deep morning voice. I smiled and muttered a good morning turning over and snuggling into his chest. This was heaven and I never wanted to leave. But I knew soon enough that someone would call us in for work if we kept sitting here.

"We should get ready for work." I said my voice muffled.

"No we should sit here and cuddle all day." He tightened his grip around me and i didn't complain.

We sat there drifting to sleep until his phone rang. I was smart and turned it off. He rolled over and looked at the phone.

"It's your sister." He said looking at me silently asking if he should pick it up. I shook my head and pushed my face in the pillows.

"You know I really like you." He said out of no where.

"That's good cause I really like you too." I said back smiling I could feel my cheeks slightly burn.

"In fact I think I love you." He said quietly. But I had heard and I turned around.

"You love me huh?" I said cheekily. I smirked and he blushed.

"Well in that case I guess I can admit that I'm in love with you too." I said winking. He smiled even more. Then he pushed me down on the bed and attacked my face with kisses. I felt his hands glide across my skin and I felt my shirt rise up and I immediately knew where this was going.

Not to keep you out of the loop of what was about to happen but... This is going to be a long day 😉.