23

*Before the chapter I'm just going to say that if I don't update for a while after this it's probably because I'm going through and finally editing this story!! Thank you all for reading it and folllow me if you haven't already and read my other books!! Love you!! Also sorry for the short update*

Naomi's pov

I waited for Booth next to his car and played on my phone.

"Hey," I heard him say.

"Hey, I talked to him." I said he nodded.

"What he say?" Booth asked.

"He said he was sorry, that he regrets what happened and that even though he hurt me he still wants to be with me and said he loves me still, all what I expected him to say." I said as we got in the car.

"Are you going to forgive him?" Booth asked. I looked out the window.

"I don't know, I want too, but there's a part of me that is afraid, that he will do this again." I said. Booth nodded.

"Whatever you choose Naomi, in with you 100% of the way," he said and we drove back to his house. I got out of the car and felt my phone buzz. I looked at it and saw I had a message from Jack.

Thanks for coming to see me -Jack

I can't ignore you forever -Naomi

I'm glad you wont because I can't live without you anyway. -Jack

I looked at the messages and sighed. You've done fine the past couple of weeks. I said to myself. I didn't reply to his text and went to my room and changed into some comfortable clothes. I went into the living room and saw Booth on the phone.

"Your sure... yes.... she'll be there... ok bye." He said and hung up. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Why did you change let's go, we got a murder to investigate." He said. I looked T him confused.

"What do you mean we?"

"You and I are going to investigate a murder, it's kind of what I do. Anyway your sister is busy and I need a partner, also you can't keep eating all of my ramen noodles and sit and watch soap operas." He said. I looked at him shocked.

"I do not eat all of them! I save some for you..." I said lowly knowing he was right.

"Uh huh, so are you coming dressed like that?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Yes I am." I said and walked passed him back to the car where I had been moments before. He rolled his eyes and joined me taking me god knows where.