14

Naomi's pov

I walked into the hotel door and threw my stuff on the bed and sighed. I never knew someone could feel so much pain and live with it. I now respected every person who dealt with it.  I changed into pjs and laid on the bed and turned on the tv. It felt impossible to to sleep with out Jack. I cuddled into the pillow and let tears flow as I watched friends.

I had multiple miss calls and texts from Jack, Temperance... and Booth apologizing. That made me angry so ignored them all.

I was currently in Wisconsin and it was already snowing. I looked between the tv and falling snow. Soon I finally felt tired enough to drift off.

I woke up several hours later and felt some one sitting on the bed. I sat up quickly and jumped away from the bed.

"Who are you?!" I yelled the man chuckled and turned I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You.... your supposed to be in prison, for life..." I said looking at Marcus.

"Yes well when those bones went missing from your lab, I thought hmm, how can I turn this situation into my favor. So I contacted a few old pals and here I am. Now I'm here to find out who sent that message. Care to join me? For old times sake..." he offered. I looked at his piercing green eyes and thought what more do I have to lose? I lost Jack, my family, my job...

"I'll join you.." I said to him. He smiled and stood up.

"That took less convincing than I thought, now first things first if you want to get the dogs off your track and by dogs I mean that posse of yours." He said coming over to me.

"That would be helpful, but that doesn't mean you kill them, I know what you mean when you want to get rid of someone, I believe I've been in that situation." I said confidently.

"Oh sweetheart please the past is the past. We are in the now so let's get moving shall we?" He said holding his arm out for me. I didn't grab it but I picked up my stuff and we left getting into his typical black suv.

---Jacks pov----

"Come on Jack it's been 2 months since she left. Maybe she just doesn't want to be found." Temperance said.

"Ok Doc, I really appreciate the option but could you take it somewhere else, thanks." I said rudely. I had a board set up in my living room of all the places I had tracked Naomi. Temperance sighed and shook her head.

"Jack you can't keep pushing us away we are trying to help. Ever since we lost her in Wisconsin, you've been obsessed with finding her." Booth explained.

"Besides Marcus is out again of course she's trying to stay hidden he could come after her, she-"

"Shut up! The both of you just shut up. I can't think with you both talking, or breathing or doing anything in my presence. I know Naomi has disappeared so if your just going to repeat the same information just drop it and take up some other area on this Earth." I interrupted them. Then booths phone started to ring.

"Special Agent Booth," he said.

"Ok and....right.....ok ok slow down....meet you there bye" he said smiling.

"Oh man you are so gonna love me let's go we have a lead on Naomi!" Booth said grabbing his coat. I quickly grabbed my things and keys and locked the door and everyone got I the car.

---Naomi's pov---

I sat in the background as Marcus was yet again interrogating a Greek spy.

"Tell me what I need to know and I'll make sure you walk out of here with all of your body parts!" He yelled stabbing the man in the leg keeping it there. The man cried out in pain but refused to talk. I hated his methods so I usually tuned them out. It's been 2 months since I left and every time I think about Jack my whole world seems to fall apart.

"Fine fine I'll tell you, a woman, she... she's a scientist lady.....killing others who worked with you at the tomb site....." he said out of breath.

"Give me a name!" Marcus yelled.

"I-I don't know her name!" The man said and Marcus punched him repeatedly. Until one of his guards came up.

"Sir we have a problem." He said in monotonous voice.

"What could possibly be so important?"

"It's the FBI sir they are on there way." That snapped me out of my thoughts and I walked up.

"You said the FBI?" I said looking at him for conformation.

"Yes ma'am,"

"Well it seems your little friends have finally found you, let's give them a present shall we?" He snapped his fingers and two guards grabbed me and tied me to a chair.

"What the hell Marcus?!" I yelled we were in this together.

"Well sweetheart you've been a great help but now I know who I'm looking for so I don't need you anymore, your friends can have you back now." He said taping my mouth shut. He shot the man in the head and he and he goons left. I cried, I tried licking the tap so it would come off. Apparently whatever tape they used didn't do that.

Soon I heard a police siren and I tried to wiggle out of the rope, I stood up and fell backwards breaking the chair and I heard foot steps coming so I quickly got out of the ropes and made a run for it.

"Freeze!" One yelled and ignored them heading to the roof. I climbed multiple stairs and got to the top. I looked around for a place to hide but then the door opened again.

"Move and I'll shoot!" The mans voice sounded familiar.

"Turn around slowly!" He yelled and I had my hands up and turned slowly. His face looked happy and relieved. I put on a smirk.

"Naomi...." I rolled my eyes. The other officers looked at Booth and the chief or whatever waves two soldiers to arrest me. I was hand cuffed and brought closer to Booth.

"I never was one for cuffs," I smirked. He just looked at me and they brought me down to where the rest were, Booth talked to the chief and told them I wasn't a suspect. So soon they took the cuffs off.

"Jacks here for you." Booth said taking the cuffs.

"And? As soon as they leave you know I'm gone again. I don't ever want to see you or anyone for that matter, I'm surprised you didn't shoot me with the accusations in your head." I said crossing my arms.

"You can't leave again it was my fault in the first place, I shouldn't have even said anything I was wrong." He said, guilt in his eyes.

"It's too late Booth, you could have gone about that an entirely different way, but in front of everyone, accuse me of murder. I know we weren't close like you and Brennan, but I know we were close enough to not accuse each other of murder, so why don't you head back to your friends back in the lab and tell them to shove some ancient bones up there asses," I said walking passed him to see Jack in tears behind him. I stopped, I was him. He was here. I wanted so much to go up and hug him and tell him it was ok.

"Need a tissue?" My not so confident voice said. I walked passed him as well and he stopped me.

"I spent two months looking for you! Your just gonna leave again. Do you know how hard it's been on all of us! I love you Naomi and I can't take not being without you anymore! So I don't care what you have to do, ignore them, punch him, god knows I've done it. Just don't leave again!" He yelled. I don't let the tears fall but you could tell they were there. I just turned and smirked.

"You poor man, you should really move on, cause I'm not comi-" he stopped me and kissed me hard. It was full of passion and love and I immediately fell into his embrace. I ignored the small voice telling me to push him away. Soon he pulled away.

"Stay." He said. All I could focus on was his lips so I nodded pulling him back into me. We kissed like it was the last day on Earth and I missed it so much.