17

Naomi's pov

It's now been a couple weeks since my self diagnosed pregnancy and I'm at the store looking at pregnancy tests. As I held one in my hand I saw Booth looking through the isles and he saw me. I quickly put the box behind my back.

"Hey Naomi what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh nothing just looking at the tampons. I said looking at the boxes next to me. He looked at me suspiciously.

"What's behind your back?" He asked

"Nothing." I said to quickly. He came towards me and I backed up. He quickly snatched the box out of my hand.

"Are you... pregnant?" He asked shocked. I shook my head.

"I don't know I don't think so. But I've been sick lately so I might as well give it ago and if I am, well I am" I said.

"Are you gonna tel Jack or Bones.." he asked.

"I have to I can't not tell him he's obviously going to notice me getting bigger if I am." I said.

"Right." He said awkwardly. I nodded.

"Well I'm going to go so," I scurried off and pains for the tests the cashier told me good luck and I went straight home and yelled for Jack but he luckily wasn't here. I went to the bathroom and followed the instructions. After three minutes I looked at the stick and let out a breath.

I'm pregnant... I felt tears come to my eyes. I'm gonna be a mom. Jack.. he's gonna be a father. What if he doesn't want a baby. I held the stick in my hand and calmed myself down.

I threw away the other sticks I took and the box  as well. I looked down at my stomach and felt it. I smiled. I'm finally gonna start a family. I sat there for a while daydreaming about what my life will be like when I heard the door open and close.

"Naomi! I'm ho- oh hey babe." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"Hey how was work?" I asked going into the kitchen with him.

"Well it was interesting, Booth arrested some woman who had the bones that went missing but apparently she was just delivering the bones. She had no idea they were real. Anyway how are you? Feeling any better?" He asked.

"Uh yea just fine," I said completely skipping over the fact I'm pregnant.

"Good cause I have been waiting to get home all day." He said kissing me. I immediately knew where this was going to go. I stopped him.

"Oh Jack, not tonight, I'm still kinda feeling icky so I don't want to get you sick." I said. He looked disappointed but nodded.

"Ya sure, I'm just gonna go change my clothes." He said leaving the kitchen. I sighed. How was I gonna tell him I was pregnant. I passed our room and heard the shower come on.

I went into the main living room and plopped on the couch and turned the television on and started watching Holiday Baking Championship. I watched an episode and saw Jack walk out of the bathroom with something in his hand.

"Whatcha got there got stuff." I said. He was only wearing a towel. He looked at me and then back at.... the pregnancy test. I stood up.

"Oh-"

"You're....pregnant?" He said looking at me. I nodded.

"How long have you known?" He asked, looking down at my stomach.

"A couple weeks, I had my suspicions, but I wanted to be sure before I told you" I looked down at my fidgeting hands. He came towards me and I was scared he was gonna leave.

"If you don't want-"

"What are you talking about? Of course I want this baby! I'm finally starting to have a family, a beautiful girlfriend and a beautiful baby," He said hugging me, I hugged him back and smiled. I felt like crying again.

"Oh baby Don't cry, be happy we're having a baby." He said rubbing my back.

"I am happy, these are tears of joy.." I said laughing wiping the tears away. He kissed my cheeks and smiled.

"I'm gonna go put some clothes on, then we can decide what to have for dinner and what our daughters name will be." He said heading towards the bedroom.

"Um it's gonna be our son!" I yelled at him. I laughed and sat back down on the couch.

~I need ideas for baby names!!! Please comment some names or something!  One for a boy and for a girl and choose if you want it to be a boy or girl! Thanks for reading!~