19

Naomi's pov

I studied the bones along with my sister in silence.

"Naomi." She said I looked up at her.

"What?" I said standing up.

"I apologize for not trusting you. The case made compelling evidence against you and I made assumptions based on that. I apologize for not letting you explain." She said and I looked at her shocked. My baby bump had gotten bigger and Temperance and I had a minimal to no talking thing going on. Now she has decided to break it.

"Oh well um I guess I forgive you," I said. It's been a couple weeks since the whole forgiving thing happened and now I guess is the good time to start talking again.

"Thank you and I wanted to ask about your baby? It's a boy right?" She said. I nodded.

"Have you and Jack thought of a name?" She added. I shook my head. We haven't been able to agree on a name.

"No Jack wants to name him Jeremy, I want to name him... not that." I hadn't come up with a name yet so. We continued to work in silence until Booth came in.

"Ahh my favorite forensic anthropologists I've got some great news." He said smiling at the both of us. We looked up at the same time.

"What are you happy about Booth?" Temperance said.

"So you remember the whole bones stealing thing well uh we caught her." Booth said smiling big. I smiled and squealed I went around the table and hugged him, I heard a throat clear behind me and I turn around Jack looked at the two of us eyebrow raised. I moved away from Booth.

"Trying to steal my girl Booth?" Jack asked coming over to me. He shook his head.

"No I was just uh saying that we caught the real bone thief she is in custody now, I just needed her to come with me and see if she knew her." Booth said.

"I will definitely come and identify her and possibly punch the woman who put me through hell." I said smiling. Booth nodded and waved me to come. I turned to Jack and kissed his cheek and scurried following Booth.

I got in Booths car and we drove. It was silent until Booth spoke.

"So how is the baby?" He asked. I smiled.

"Good, Jack and I are trying to agree on a name but we haven't found one to stick." I said. He nodded.

"How about Seeley? That's a great name." He suggested. I laughed.

"Right Seeley Hodgins." I joked.

"What's bad about that?" He said sarcastically. I shook my head laughing and we arrived at the Bureau. We went in and I saw the woman in the interrogation room. I gasped. I put in my ear piece and spoke.

"Booth I know her, her name is Alaya Norris, a Greek Historian. She worked with Marcus and I in the tomb." I said and he looked at the glass saying he heard me.

"Miss Norris, do you know a woman named Naomi Brennan?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Naomi and I were close, we worked on a dog together." She said smirking.

"Lies, she did not like me at all because I was close to Marcus." I said.

"Right and did you also work with Marcus Alieus?" He asked she nodded.

"How was your working relationship with the other scientists?" Booth asked.

"I didn't work with any other scientists during the dig I worked with the paperwork and history notes. Naomi and I worked on each side of Marcus until she left." She said smiling. Apparently glad I left. Bitch..