13

Naomi's pov

I drove back to Jacks house and grabbed my bags. I packed everything I could find and left everything down stairs. I took one last look st the house. I didn't want to leave I was finally happy.

Soon I broke down in tears. I sat on the couch and, just let them flow. I heard the door open and Jack walked in.

"I was just leaving." I said getting up grabbing my suitcases.

"No Naomi please don't leave," he grabbed my arm.

"Why shouldn't I the whole team thinks I stole those bones and killed that man. And you... you didn't even try to defend me. What kind of boyfriend does that?" I said leaving but he stepped in front of the door.

"Naomi, I wanted to but you know scientist and doctors base there theories on facts and well everything added up-"

"Your really making this worse for yourself Jack. I thought what we had was going to last. I was wrong, I do one thing wrong, one thing, and I am to blame. Not even Temperance tried to defend me against Booths accusations." I said teary. I wiped the tears away and looked at Jack. He looked guilty and heartbroken.

"Please don't leave, I love you Naomi, I can't... I can't begin to even think about my life without you." Jack said just about begging me to stay.

"Jack I can't stay." I whispered.

"Then I'll come with you. I'll quit the Jeffersonian, I'll do what ever I have to do to stay with you Naomi, because I love you and I made a mistake too by even thinking you could possibly murder someone. I was wrong Booth is wrong, just... let me come with you ." He said holding my hands. My heart fluttered at his offer. I wanted him to come, but then again it would just give Booth a reason to track me down.

"Oh Jack, I love you so much. But I can't let you come with me, the team needs you. I am just going to go back to where I belong, far away from all of this," I said holding my ground. I cupped his face and kissed him like it was the last time I would ever kiss him. I knew it would be. Soon I pulled away.

----Jack's pov----

"Goodbye Jack." My love said as she walked out the door. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. The only woman I've ever loved is gone. It was Booths fault, he didn't have any evidence and I was stupid enough to believe him. I knew Naomi was capable of murder but not in cold blood. I soon snapped out of it and ran out side to see Naomi's car driving away.

"Naomi!" I yelled, I knew vshe couldn't here me but I still wanted to try. I felt a part of me missing. I felt tears fall down my face.

"God Dammit!" I yelled and went inside and looked for my keys. I grabbed them and drove as fast as possible to the Lab. Once I got there I went bursting through doors mad as hell.

I saw Dr.Brennan but no Booth.

"Where is he!" I yelled once I got to her office.

"Who-"

"Booth! Dammit! She's gone now thanks to all of you, your own sister Dr, don't you feel anything?! Thanks to Booth your sister who I love so much is gone. Where is he!" I yelled and she looked shocked.

"He's- He's uh, at the station I think. What do you mean she's gone?" Brennan said standing up.

"Poof gone like a magic trick, as soon as she knew everyone was against she left. She left and said that since everyone thought she was the killer she might as well leave, what she came here for was done anyway." I said crying more.

"Look we'll find her Hodgins," she tried comforting me.

"No this is your fault to." I said leaving. I was heading out when I saw him.

"Booth!" I yelled and he stopped to look at me. I walked over punched him square in the face. He stumbled back surprised.

"What the hell-" he started.

"No thanks to you she's gone!" I punched him again. I heard security come by and held me back.

"She's gone because of you! You made her leave!" I yelled and was practically carried back to the museum jail. I was shoved in and I cried. Naomi was gone, probably forever.

---Booths pov---

I held my jaw as I sat in Bones office.

"Wow he got you good. Twice." She said holding ice on it. I felt guilty, I knew Naomi had nothing to do with it. I just saw the evidence and it pointed to her. I thought about the times she needed my help. The times when she was broken. I helped her and now I'm accusing her of murdering a fellow scientist. I'm such an idiot. I deserve this bruised jaw.

"She's gone and it's my fault." I said guilty.

"No it's all our fault, no one stopped to deny it," she said.

"Ya but someone should have Even Hodgins, but apparently he tried. I don't know where she went and he's a wreck." I said. I got up taking the ice from her.

"We need to go talk to him" she said. I nodded and we went back to the jail cell. The guard let us in and we saw Jack. In the corner by himself.

"Hodgins you have a visitor. He looked up and saw me and glared.

"Go away Booth, I don't want to see you or your sidekick." He said referring to Bones.

"Look Hodgins I don't think Naomi is the killer, it's just all the evidence pointed to her. I had to say something." I said.

"Ok that sounds much better than your the murder where are the missing bones?" He said.

"In fact you convinced all of us she killed the victim, you didn't even stop to ask you hypocrite. And you Dr. Brennan. I know I didn't speak up and that's my own fault, but your her sister. You left her to fend for herself. Leave me to my misery you caused. Both of you." He said and looked away from us.

"Hodgins, if you'll at least let us try and find her. It's the least I can do." I tried to get him to reason with me.

"If we find her we can apologize and get her to understand why we thought this." Brennan said.

"If we find her?" He chuckled.

"She's gone she obviously doesn't want to come back." He said.

"How do you know? Please come with us." I pleaded. He turned to look at us.

"Fine, but just know I'll never forgive you for this, I can't even forgive myself." He said and we left the jail.