15

Naomi's pov

We got back to the Jeffersonian and I didn't realize how much I had missed the place. Jack hadn't left my sight since I came back. His fingers played with my hand as we walked into the lab.

"Are you ready to see everyone?" He asked I shook my head no, I didn't want to see any of them. He pulled me along anyway and I saw Temperance working in some bones Booth with her.

We walked up and Booth saw us.

"Naomi, coming back to work?" He asked.

"No, I'm only here for Jack." I said coldly. Temperance looked up and saw me.

"Naomi I... I am so sorry, for everything I should-" I stopped her.

"But you didn't, none of you did, so stop kissing my ass and work on your bones." I said with loads of attitude. She looked a taken back.

"Naomi..." Jack said looking at me. If he brought me here to forgive them he was so wrong.

"I'm not here to forgive them Jack, if that's what you were expecting you clearly don't know me." I said to him.

"No I just I want you to give them a chance to hear why." He explained his eyes begging me to cooperate. I sighed looking at the two of them.

"Naomi.... I am so so so sorry, for accusing you of murder, I had so much evidence that pointed to you, I had to ask and I know I should have gone about it differently but now I realize I was wrong, I knew you were capable of it so I just let all the pieces I had fall into place and I.... I'm sorry." He said sighing.

"Ok, Temperance." I said.

"Naomi, your my sister, I love you no matter what, but I knew if you could torch someone you were capable of this, logically Booth was right to think-"

"Your not helping your situation Bones." Booth said.

"What she's trying to say is I was following ha gut feeling, and she's sort she believed it." He said for her. I looked at Jack and he stared at me waiting.

"Booth I understand why you did what you did, I forgive you, but I still am so mad at you, I don't think I'll stop being mad for a while, but I forgive you." I said and I looked at Hack smiling saying I'm done.

"What about me." Temperance said.

"I don't forgive you Temperance. Booth isn't family but you are, and you can't muted up enough emotions to make an apology, why would I?" I asked and I pulled jacks hand and left. He followed behind and we drove home.

"Naomi you know I love you... right?" He said. I nodded.

"Yes baby and I love you too." I said holding his hand.

"Good I just want to keep telling you so you don't leave again." He said smiling.

"I won't, and if I do, your coming with me." I said. He smiled and chuckled. We got home and I changed into a tank top and Sofie shorts. I laid on the bed and turned tv on. Jack flopped on the bed and crawled next to me. Kissing my back lightly.

"Jack..." I moaned a little. The soft kisses felt good. Hi hands found my sides and slowly stroked them, all the way up to my bra.

"I want you so bad Naomi," he whispered into my ear, I shivered.

*SMUT BELOW IF UNCOMFORTABLE DONT READ AND SORRY IF IT SUCKS*

His hands when up to the clip and unhooked it. I turned over sliding it out of my shirt and kissed Jack. He pulled me onto his lap and his hands roamed my body as we kissed my hands in his hair.