16

Naomi's pov

When we got the the mall the first place I headed into was Aeropostale. I bought some t shirts and jeans. Held Jacks hand as we walked through the stores. My stomach rumbled, not in a good way. I saw the nearest trash can and threw up my entire breakfast. Jack held my hair back and rubbed my back.

"What the hell?" I said wiping my mouth. Jack gave me his sprite and I sipped that.

"Babe are you ok? You just tossed up breakfast." He said. I sat down on the bench next to the trash can and sighed.

"I have no idea, one minute I was fine next I was pulling in a mall trash can." I didn't feel sick or anything.

"Do you want to go home or.."

"No were almost done shopping lets get this over with." I said and we walked to Urban outfitters and the lastly for Jack, Victoria's Secret. Jack walked in extra happy and pulled me along.

"I'm only getting two new pairs or sets. So you pick one and I'll pick one.." I said and he headed to the ones with barely any clothes. I rolled my eyes and looked through the bras. I picked out a cute lace purple bras and matching panties. I went towards where Jack was and saw multiple sets in both hands.

"Um Jack, I said one." I held up a one with my hand and he pouted.

"Fine..." he put all of them back except a black and grey lingerie set. After I paid we left the mall walking through the food court. It smelled awful.

"Man did someone die in here?" I asks covering my nose I wanted to puke again.

"No just the animals feeding us." He said sarcastically. I hit his shoulder and held my nose until we got out side. Finally I breathed fresh air.

"Better?" He asked. I nodded and put my bags in the car.

"Ya I don't know what's going on with me, maybe I'm turning into some kind of alien." I joked. He laughed and we drove home. A couple hours later Jack went to work and I stayed and watched tv. I ordered to Chinese food and had it delivered. As I ate I felt the same wave of nocuous and threw up in my box of noodles.

"Oh son of a bitch!" I yelled and closed the box and threw it away. I am a Dr. how could I not know what's going on with me. I sat there ignoring the noise of the television and thought.

"Oh..." my brain came to the thought that I might possibly be.. pregnant. I was to early to but a pregnancy test but I'm sure this might be the cause of my weird symptoms.