4

Naomi's pov

Hodgins and I sat in a booth at Royals Diner.

"So what did you do before you came here? To work I mean." Hodgins said surprising me a bit.

"Oh I did traveling in Rome, Greece, Barcelona and a few other countries but I hadn't really had the time to stop look at everything, I was working with other scientists for a exhibition in the National Archeological Museum in Athens but from what I saw was really beautiful." I said. I could hear the happiness in my own voice and Hodgins eyes hadn't left mine, like he was really concentrating on me.

"That's amazing, and it makes my life sound completely boring." He said laughing. I laughed with him.

"No, you get to work with my sister everyday that can't be boring," I countered.

"It's all work and no play with her, especially with booth he doesn't like me very much." He said.

"How can he not like you, I mean your you and you work with bugs and slime and other things that are very important that aren't my area of expertise. And you have really nice hair and eyes," I said not realizing what was coming out of my mouth. Until I caught my self.

"I mean your just cool and stuff." Now it was my turn to blush. He chuckled.

Soon we ordered and the food had arrived. I took my first bite and moaned.

"Oh my god this is amazing." I said stuffing more in my mouth.

"Right? I come here all the time, but so does everyone else it seems" he said looking toward the door. Agent Booth and my sister walked through the door spotting us. Booth smirked. They both walked over and he said next to Hodgins and my sister next to me. Making us both scoot over.

"Well what do we have here." Booth said smiling.

"Well obviously there eating dinner Booth." Temperance said obviously. He rolled his eyes.

"Ya I got that Bones but they're eating together which makes that...." He trailed off waiting for her to finish. She say there staring at him waiting for him to finish.

"A date Bones, they're on a date." He said getting the point across, I laughed at my sisters obliviousness.

"Yes well now that you two have settled that can you, you know, leave?" I said as politely as possible.

"Actually were here for a reason." Booth said. He took the file out of the inside of his suit pocket.

It always seems that men in suits could pull out anything and make it look smoothly done. He handed it to me. I opened it and saw Dr. Albinus. His corpse looked the same as the one we found only ours was a John Doe.

"Hey I know him, he and I worked together back in Rome, his wounds are the same and the decomposition on the body only looks about a week or two old." I say. Looking up at Booth.

"That's what I wanted you to look at, Bones said you worked with some other forensic Anthropologists." I handed him back the file and finished my food.

"Well I'll start working on it when I get to the lab in the morning so now if you don't mind leaving we have a date to finish." Booth rolled his eyes and he and Temperance left.

"So this is a date?" Hodgins said. I looked up and blushed.

"Well I mean, it doesn't have to be I was just going along with Booth cause he seems like a-"

"I'm kidding, I would like it to be a date," Hodgins said. I smiled.

"Me too." We finished up and he offered to drive me home, but I had the. Realized I didn't have anywhere else to stay.

"You can stay in my guest bedroom." He offered.

"Dinner and a place to stay? Man it's like a hotel." I laughed.

"Fine don't take my offer I'll dump you to the curb and make you sleep on a bench." He joked.

"No! Fine I'll stay with you." I said taking his offer. He smiled and we drove to his house, but it was more like a mansion.

"Holy shizzle. This is your house?" I asked getting out.

"Ya, my family's kinda rich so." He said awkwardly. It was cute.

"Well damn I am gonna sleep good tonight."