Introduction

"No secrets withheld."

  To finish off the series of 'Evolution' I have come to release the secrets. Truthfully, I don't want to lie to my future self when I can't remember something so I'll speak up now. In order to write this introduction I'll start with what I put in quotes. That is the subtitles. I don't use subtitles often. I thought I should try something knew.

  For those of you first timers I'll say this right now. Condemning Conspiracy is the last book in the series however IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU START so go ahead and start here! How ever you find me. It doesn't matter. The only reason why you'd want to read backwards is to read over some of the entries that I've written because some entries depend on each other but poetry wise you will be fine.

  Each of my poetry books in series like so have 100 parts. Not all of these parts are poems. You will learn fast and soon that I am OCD and I like to keep things organized. Also, since we are this far in the series I'd like to explain how the book works.

Key:

P - Poem     T - Tone    E - Entry     BREAKER - Every fifteen post     P/E - Poem/entry   

F - Flashback

Poems - My style is free style in this specific book. I have others that consist of other types. You can find those on my profile.

Tone - When I first started the 'Venture' Series (the one before this one) I used to use Mood as my indicator for how I felt but I soon learned later that year that there is a difference between mood and tone. Tone meaning how the author felt while mood is how the reader feels. Well, I hated finding the tone of the poems at school because I would never get them right. I looked at the poems in a different perspective. I would think too much. This gave me an idea as I realized that I was writing poems and such. Why not tell the readers how I feel and they tell me their mood? That's why I write tone instead of mood now.

Entries - are based off of my life. These usually talk about current events and how I respond to them. Other times it can be about something I thought up and decided to write about.

Breaker - Backtrack to the OCD statement I made. fifteen seemed like a good number at the moment so I insert a breaker every fifteen post except for the ending. Since fifteen is not an interval of one hundred it is impossible for me to evenly distribute the post with the breakers. Breakers are usually where I thank people. Other times I make announcements and such,

Poem/Entries - These are rare for the most part. If I write something and it ends up going in either direction I put the category in this.

Flashback - This category was created in order to make it easier on me to edit my first set of poems. I'm wanting to publish so I have to get them edited in order to do so. When I first started writing these they used to come with conclusion about the poem. I don't do that anymore. I write a poem in response to my first poem and go on from there.

About me: My name is Danieljames Domar. I created these series to write to myself and no one else. Well. Rather. For myself. Sometimes I have entries directed to other people. However, respect what other people have to say as well as what I have said. I do not advertise these series for many purposes. To give you all the picture... I do not want anyone who hasn't found my personal poetry books to come in and be stupid. I can live without that and so can you. Otherwise. I don't want anyone to read what I have to say unless you want to. There's no need for me advertise my heart that's fragile.

  I'm a Filipino and as of this very moment two months away from graduating high school. I have a lot to plan for my future even though I have swayed back and forth. I cannot speak any dialects in the Philippines. I used to be able to speak Tagalog. I'm hoping that I'll be able to when I go over and try learning then.

  Since you've read this far I hope that you're interested in what is to follow. Have fun and read away. You may enter the premises.