34. Nord Italia

A/N

This one is not going to be so long. I'm aiming to make this brief yet fluffy so, enjoy! Idek why I'm listening to a badass rap (AGUST D) while writing a fluffy ending LMAo. BUt DAMN, SUGA's tongue technology tho

okAY sorry I shouldn't be fangirling about BTS in a Hetalia fic but still-

Anyway, enjoy!

_____________________

"Do you want to go for a picnic?" asked Veneziano all of a sudden over all the noise of the meeting. 

"When is it, who is coming and what are we doing?" you asked.

"Um, I was planning to do it tomorrow morning, just both of us, doing some fishing." He said. 

"Wow, that sounds like fun!" you exclaimed, "I definitely want to go."

"I can't wait!" Veneziano squealed quietly.

---

The next morning came by in a flash. You wore some jeans (because you emo readers get all salty when I say "dress") and a tank top. Your (pattern) backpack was filled up with snacks, your phone, earphones, handkerchiefs and other random necessities.

As you were making your way to the door, America caught you and asked,

"Hey sexy face, where you off to?" 

"Oh, I'm going for a picnic!" you exclaimed excitedly.

"By yourself?" He tilted his head.

"Nope, she's going with me!" Veneziano suddenly appeared out of nowhere and put an arm around you. 

"Okay, awesome. Have fun, both of you!" He waved his hands and walked off. 

"Bye, bye~" Veneziano chirped as he took your hand, "Shall we go?"

"Sure!" You smiled.

In no time, you were sitting on Veneziano's scooter with an uncomfortable helmet on (this was not intended to be dirty). The air in your face felt nice as he drove to a remote place. Don't worry, he drives pretty good.

After a few minutes, both of you were in a little grassland, surrounded by trees. There was a big lake and by its side was a small dock where a boat was anchored. 

"What do you think?" He asked, looking at you expectantly.

"It's beautiful!" You smiled.

"It's a secluded spot, which is good. Nobody can disturb us." He said, "I just found this place randomly when I was wandering around. After that, I would visit this place often."

"That's nice..." 

Nobody can disturb us, huh?

You smiled at the thought. It was very hard to have some alone time with Veneziano, especially among other countries. You were secretly thankful about it. 

"So, what are we doing first?" You asked.

"Fishing!" He held up two brand new fishing rods and grinned excitedly as he handed one to you.

"That's great but, I don't know how to fish..."

"No problem! You've got me to teach you the ropes~" He smiled, took your hand and helped you get on the boat.

---

After probably two hours under the sun, both of you managed to catch a good number of fish. Veneziano put them in a bucket, filled it with ice and covered it up.

"What are you going to do with them?" You asked.

"We can have a barbecue." He said. You suddenly started imagining the hot coals and fish cooking over them, lathered with spices and lemon juice. 

"Hey, you're drooling." He pointed out and laughed. 

"And I'm not ashamed." You grinned.

"So, you want to have some snacks?" 

"Of course!" you gushed.

He gave you some sandwiches that he made and some pasta and some cone ice creams which were in the icebox. While both of you watched the world go by, you sighed happily,

"It's such a nice day. I wish I could live here in this grassland forever."

"Yeah..." Veneziano looked at you with a dreamy smile, "We could, you know. Just both of us in a cozy cabin, enjoying."

Although you knew Veneziano meant it in an innocent way, you couldn't help but find it dirty. And you had to hold yourself back from laughing and choking on your pasta. Thankfully, he didn't notice.

"When I get married to you, we'll live here in a wooden cabin. What do you say?" He asked.

"Don't you think us getting married is a bit too soon? I mean, what if I didn't want to?" you questioned.

"I'm not the one to force." He replied, "But that won't stop me from believing that we definitely would get married."

"Why do you believe that? What if I liked someone else?" 

"Because I really like you. If you like someone else, I will let go of that hope." He said and avoided eye contact with you.

"Aw, Vene, stop being so serious. It's not like you at all!" you said, "Also, I don't like anyone else but you so, if you want us to get married in future, then so be it!" 

"You actually believed the marriage part?" he laughed, "That was actually a joke."

"What-" You pouted.

"Of course, I'd love to get married to you, but it's too soon for that." He entwined his fingers with yours and kissed the back of your hand.

"For now I, Feliciano, would love to be your boyfriend." He smiled at you, "What do you think?"

"I'd be crazy not to say yes to a cutie like you." 

_______________________________________

It's been ages since I added something to this book XD

Hope you liked the additional ending #1. There are three more and idek how long they will take me to complete, but I'll still do it!

Please vote, comment and share <3

Love,

Platinum