1. A Fun Place To Stay

-Disclaimer-

First of all, nothing here belongs to me except the story. All characters in here belong to Hetalia's creator, Hidekaz Himaruya. The cover picture isn't mine either.

Also, just a warning for you new readers:

This book is super high on crack. If you find uncanny things going on, remember, this is a crack fic (kinda). If you also come across weird things, please consider it normal and carry on. If you'd like, leave a comment mentioning your thoughts (please keep a limit on your dirty comments tho, it sort of disgusts me and probably a few other readers too).

Also also, this is the first ever Hetalia fanfic I've ever written (dates back to circa 2015 ish), and back then I've was hella immature and crazy, which is why this book ended up becoming a crack fanfic.

When I read this book now (yeah I read my own stories ;-;) I cringe so hard. I hate this book so much, but at the same time, I like it too idk. It's a book I wrote, so it's my baby.

Anyway, that being said, please enjoy! (o_ _)ノ彡☆ 

_______________________________________

You reached a certain town, cold and hungry. It was the mid- winter and you had no idea it was below 0 degrees in this town.

Even though it was freezing, you still walked slowly, trying to find a place to stay.

Alas, your body decided that it couldn't take anymore cold and you collapsed. You were on the cold, hard stone road, unconsious. For a reason or two, one of your senses refused to give up.

While you lay, your sense told you that someone was walking towards you. Someone picked you up gently and took you somewhere.

Surprisingly, he was warm, even in this sub- zero weather. You could hardly see his face. Either way, you forgot all about it and fell asleep.

----

You opened your eyes and saw two people standing next to the bed looking worried. One had black hair and greyish- black eyes and the other, brown hair and beautiful amber eyes.

The one in black hair asked, "Miss, are you alright?"

You tried sitting up. You were successful but your arm gave you a pang. You winced.

"I am fine," you replied massaging your arm.

The one in brown hair stood up and shouted out of the door, "Germany! She's up!"

A distant voice said, "Yeah? I'm coming!"

A man came in a minute later. He had pale blond hair which was slicked back, light blue eyes, pretty muscular body along with a serious face.

He asked, "How are you doing?"

You nodded and asked,"I'm fine, but what happened to me?"

The blond leaned on the wall behind him and said, "I found you unconsious outside. So, I brought you in."

"Really? I'm sorry I caused you trouble," You ruffled your hair.

"You needn't apologise." The blond said.

The cute little brown haired man asked with a smile, "Signorina! Can I get you some pasta?"

"Well, only if it doesn't bother you," you replied.

"Oh no it won't!" said the brownie as he ran out of the room.

A minute later he came in with fresh pasta and tomato sauce over it.

The brownie said, "Hope you like this!"

He handed the plate and fork to you.

You picked up the fork, pierced the soft pasta and ate it. Your eyes widened. You had never tasted something this good before. It was like an explosion of flavors in your mouth.

The brownie, who looked at you intently, cocked his head and asked, "Is it not good?"

You shook your head, "No! Its really tasty!"

You gobbled up everything that was on the plate in less than two minutes. Well, hunger took over you.

"Phew! That was awesome!" you said, patting your full stomach. Mr. Brownie was really glad.

He sat down on a chair and asked, "Signorina, what is your name?"

"Oh? My name is _____," you replied.

"I am Italy!" said the Mr. Brownie.

"I am Japan. Nice to meet you," said Mr. Blackie shyly.

"I'm Germany," said the blond with his gruff voice.

"Hey, _____, where do you come from?" asked Italy with curiosity.

"I come from a village named Little Daffodil," You said with a smile.

"Little Daffodil? Never heard of it," said Japan.

"Ah, well... Its pretty much a remote village. So no one's heard of it," You said, a little sad.

There was silence for a few minutes until you broke it.

"Hey, anyone know a place where I can stay?" you asked.

"How about staying with us?!" Italy suggested very excitedly.

"Huh?! No! I can't bother you like this!" you tried refusing.

"Actually.. um.. I don't mind you staying with us.." said Japan, shyly.

"Me neither," said Germany.

"Uh..."

"Besides, I don't think that there's anywhere else other than ours." Germany continued.

You thought it over for a while and said, "I guess I have no choice.."

"YAY! _____! Let's play!" Italy jumped for joy.

"Hey! She isn't well enough yet!" said Germany smacking Italy's head.

You smiled at Italy's enthusiasm.

Japan turned to you and asked, "____ -san, may I know why you have come to this town?"

Germany and Italy stopped in their tracks.

You were a bit hesitant about this but you decided to tell them.

"Well, the main reason is, my parents abandoned me," you continued,

"Which is why I came to this town, to look for a place to stay and live my own life," you said as you hung your head down.

"_____ -san, I'm so sorry," said Japan with apparent concern on his face.

"It's fine! Either way, a time would come when I can't keep it to myself anymore," you grinned.

Germany walked up to you, patted your head gently and said,

"Don't worry. Just stay here, have lots of fun and leave your sad past behind,"

"Yeah! We can play, eat pasta and pizza everyday!" said Italy very very happily, as in trying to cheer me up.

"I-I can make sushi and ramen too!" said Japan, trying hard to join in.

You smiled at the commotion they were making.

Germany looked at you and asked, "So? What do you think?"

You smiled brightly and said, "Maybe I'll stay!"

_______________________________________